Excellent Work. I Would Recommend. But Make Sure...- Beverly Hills, CA

Within a few days (3) I was able to see the...

Within a few days (3) I was able to see the results, and they were very natural, and better than I could have imagined, I was thrilled. The only thing that disappointed me was that when I went home, I had to get my second set of stitches out, and I wished that it had been coordinated by his office so that the person seeing me to remove them knew exactly what to do. Although the results were flawless, I felt that more communication 2 weeks after the surgery would have been optimal. Still, I'm very pleased, and would recommend. I think that if I were to do it again, I would have stayed in California for my second post-op appointment, so that I didn't have the additional stress of wondering if the stitches were removed properly etc.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

After doing my research, I decided to travel to Beverly Hills to have breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Garth Fisher. My experience was very good. His office was very friendly, and the consultation with Dr. Fisher was thorough, and he answered all of my questions. I was very nervous the day of my surgery, but the Dr's confidence reassured me that I would be pleased with my results. His staff was warm, and kind, and the surgery was over before I knew it.

Glad to hear you are happy with your results and that everything turned out okay with your stitches. Congratulations! How many cc's did you get?

Hi Beth. Everything turned out perfectly, he did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone. Not sure how many cc's, but they look perfect. I need to edit my review, but can't seem to find a place to do so? How do I go about?

Just wanted to let you know that you can't really edit your review, but you can add or "update" it at any time. Hoping to hear from you soon. Let me know if you're still experiencing difficulties with your review updates!  :)