A Dream Come True Doctor - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Let me just start off by saying- I think Dr. M is exceptionally talented and an artist with all parts of the human body. I have been a long time patient and I can assure you, Dr. M has my business for life. I had breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Dr. Moelleken and I couldn't be happier with the result of either of the procedures. I am thrilled and the results surpassed my expectations! I found that Dr. Moelleken is extremely caring and attentive to his patients- you can tell he's not just in it for the money, which is refreshing. Many doctors in this field especially in Beverly Hills tend to be full of themselves and often don't give the kind of patient care that can make a big difference in our experience and good healing. Dr. Moelleken is a perfectionist; he takes pride in his work and sees you regularly during your recovery to make sure everything is healing as planned. He took every call and email without hesitation and responded immediately. I can’t say enough good things about him. I recommend anyone and everyone to him. His staff phenomenal and treat you like family. I am very grateful to him and his team; I couldn't possibly have asked for a more positive experience and outcome. My family and I will confidently continue to use Dr. Moelleken's artistry and expertise for our future plastic surgery needs, as they arise.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.