BEST Dr In CA -Beverly Hills, CA

Best surgeron in town. My breast looks just...

Best surgeron in town.
My breast looks just perfect and they feel SO natural.

Some of my friends wanna do it now because of my result. My others friends the ones who wanna stay 100% natural told me that I have the greatest "Boobs job" they have ever seen.
That some real compliments right!!
My job is to show my body (I am a dancer) and everyday someone say something nice to me about my breast. The DJ call me "Mrs Perfect boobs".lol I mean its stupid but ppl wont say anythg or much if it wasnt true.

Anyway!! when I have seen dr Kim website I knew my breast will look good....I just didnt know they ll look amazing.
As you I loved my breast now. It s been a year and I went from a 35C/smallD to 34DD.
Thank you Dr Kim!!
IF YOU WANNA HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BREAST AND STILL FEEL LIKE A REAL WOMAN WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM GO TO SEE DR KIM, YOU LL BE 100% SATISFY #wordfromapickygirl
(dont remember exactely about the price but it should be around $7000)

MY TIPS (Dr dont know that lol) I took arnica 5ch...

MY TIPS (Dr dont know that lol)
I took arnica 5ch (homeopathy) 1 dose before surgery and 1 after.
Result: NOT EVEN 1 BRUISE ON MY BREAST.

Then I did massage my breast with real Rose Hip oil by Melvita.
Result: QUICK HEELING AND SOFT SKIN. (I still do it cause I love it)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

online

What size cc did you get? We have almost the exact same measurements and I am looking at doing my procedure in March of 2014. I would love an outcome like yours!
wow!They are so perfect!You started out with a good bit of natural breast to begin with.I hope mine look as good as yours
Thanks!! Yes I was a 34C, my chest was exactely like the new one (perky, full, same shape) but just smaller.
U look great
Thanks!
Looks great! Sexy!!;)
THX!!!
Hi. Had my last week!! I like the results. We did 370/400 low profile. How long does it take for them to fluff? I kinda wish I went with mod profile because I would have liked more projection. So I guess I'm wondering if that will happen to mine once the settle
How thgs goin for you?? I m sure they look great. I used to think that mine werent big enough when they are obviously already pretty big. I guess we dont realise how they really look sometimes.
you look great!
Great results!! :)
Thanks!
What is your bra size at vs ? I went today trying to visualize what I would look like in 34dd. I'm good with that size but couldn't handle any bigger!! But my measurements aren't as vulumptious as yours. Totally envy that!! 5"6, 143lbs, 34,32,38. Working on my waiste. Hoping it will shrink like ystrdy!! Lol. I have a long torso which I don't like Anyway.... I go tmrw for Pre op so gotta figure out what cc ill be going with:-/
I am a 34DD at vs... maybe you ll be comfy with a FULL D (which is already big) but If you feel the 34DD its a good one too!!! If you are skinny dont forget about back pain and clothes... I am really a big baby, big legs, big butt and I have good muscle. Only YOU know girl! But I cant wait for you to tell me what you have decided. Gd luck beauty!! xo
How old are u?
33yrs old why?
Wow! Your breast look great! Hope mine look that good when they finally "drop and fluff"'...
Thanks!! yes they will! they gonna drop more and more everyday. I remember mine was so up at first...lol. Did do silicone? cause if you have done saline I dont know how it wrks.
Yes, I went with silicone. Mine are still pretty high but it's only been a few days. Gotta play the waiting game now. Lol
Yes! thats too early!! You have to be patient.lol
omg, youre BA looks amazing! love it!!!!!
Thanks gurl!!
When did u get your BA? We have almost the same measurments! IM 41-28-43,lol, How long did it take for your breast to drop and fluff? They look nice!
Thanks!! ah ah ah, yes we are pretty much the same. I dont remember how long it took but they dropped a little bit more and more every week. I think after 2months they did start to have that natural look. I was very careful and massaging them with rose oil a lot too. I still do.
Thanks!!