BEST Dr In CA -Beverly Hills, CA

Best surgeron in town. My breast looks just...

Best surgeron in town.
My breast looks just perfect and they feel SO natural.

Some of my friends wanna do it now because of my result. My others friends the ones who wanna stay 100% natural told me that I have the greatest "Boobs job" they have ever seen.
That some real compliments right!!
My job is to show my body (I am a dancer) and everyday someone say something nice to me about my breast. The DJ call me "Mrs Perfect boobs".lol I mean its stupid but ppl wont say anythg or much if it wasnt true.

Anyway!! when I have seen dr Kim website I knew my breast will look good....I just didnt know they ll look amazing.
As you I loved my breast now. It s been a year and I went from a 35C/smallD to 34DD.
Thank you Dr Kim!!
IF YOU WANNA HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BREAST AND STILL FEEL LIKE A REAL WOMAN WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM GO TO SEE DR KIM, YOU LL BE 100% SATISFY #wordfromapickygirl
(dont remember exactely about the price but it should be around $7000)

I love his work!!! I just wish he wasn't so far away
Thanks!! I m sure you can find someone good, you just have to keep looking. It took me a long time to find my Dr on the iinternet. Or if you can I think that Dr Kim have a special package or somethg like that for people who desire to have him as a surgeon and living outside of CA. website: http://www.beverlyhillsplasticsurgery.com/pages/about-dr-kim.html
Hi!! Wow they are beautiful !!! My date is 3/21!!! Can't wait !! What were you before ba? And what profile did he give you? Hope mine will look amazing!! Can't wait!

MY TIPS (Dr dont know that lol) I took arnica 5ch...

MY TIPS (Dr dont know that lol)
I took arnica 5ch (homeopathy) 1 dose before surgery and 1 after.
Result: NOT EVEN 1 BRUISE ON MY BREAST.

Then I did massage my breast with real Rose Hip oil by Melvita.
Result: QUICK HEELING AND SOFT SKIN. (I still do it cause I love it)
They look great! What cc did you do?
How long after surgery did they start to feel belong in your body? It's very early for me, only a day or plus, but im starting to get the hang of them. Still feeling tightness & heaviness. Hopefully, it'll all go away soon.
What size cc did you get? We have almost the exact same measurements and I am looking at doing my procedure in March of 2014. I would love an outcome like yours!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon