Dr Ghavami is the BEST Doctor EVER! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have always been extremely scared of needles and...

I have always been extremely scared of needles and all things pertaining to the doctors office for that matter for my entire life... But Dr. Ghavami's kind and calm energy put me at ease. I was always self conscious about my breasts being so small but I never considered this procedure because I was so fearful! I had finally decided to research it a bit and set up some consultations with recommended doctors.. I had 2 consults both with nice doctors but when I met Dr. Ghavami I knew he would be my doctor. I cancelled the last 2 consults and set my procedure appointment for 2 weeks later and I'm so glad I did. I was not nervous or worried at all leading up to my procedure...I trusted Dr. Ghavami and knew he would take care of me... Boy was I right! Easiest thing I have ever done! Honestly... I was out to dinner that evening! No bruising, no bleeding... I was able to lift my arms over my head the next day! The most uncomfortable thing about the entire experience was the fact that my skin was a little tight which was something the Dr had no control over... He listened to me in regards to size and gave me exactly what I wanted. My breasts are so beautiful and natural and my recovery was unbelievably easy. People don't believe me but yo have to see for your self. Dr. Ghavami is an incredible doctor!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.