Disappointed - Beverly Hills, CA

Wanted to go from a small B up to a C, my doctor...

Wanted to go from a small B up to a C, my doctor went up to a Full D instead. One of my breasts is much larger and they look completely different!

Hey... I was thinking about my review again...

Hey...
I was thinking about my review again while I was standing in front of a mirror, looking at my breasts and I thought 3 stars are waaaaaay too much, that's why I changed my rating to 2 stars instead.
I wish I never had my surgery with Dr. Fisher! I went to him after I saw all Kardashians having surgery with him! I can't believe how I was thinking!!!! I should have done more research :(

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I had a BA with Dr. Fisher 3 years ago. I'm not happy with the results. I'm planning to have a revision done soon!

Awe... You haven't posted pics so us ladies can give you feed back. Is it really that bad?
My issue was that I didn't get what I asked for. They were very bad and I removed my implants.
Awe.. I'm sorry honey..
Thanks dear x

So sorry you didn't like your results! How was your communication with your surgeon before surgery? Did you feel like you accurately conveyed your wants? Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Thanks for your comment Angiemcc. Yes I did :(