DD Breast Implants! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. A.J. Khalil is AMAZING! I heard about Dr....

Dr. A.J. Khalil is AMAZING! I heard about Dr. Khalil through a friend who also had breast augmentation over 2 years ago and looks great. It was very easy to make an appointment for a free consultation and once I went in I knew he would be my surgeon. His prices are also very reasonable for a Beverly Hills Surgeon. Dr. Khalil is very professional, easy going and very knowledgeable. The surgery was 2 hours long, I didn’t feel a thing and when I woke up I felt great. The first week post surgery was a process of sleeping, eating light food and taking Hydrocodon and no heavy lifting of my arms. I was very fortunate to have my boyfriend take care of me during my recovery. My post visits with Dr. Khalil have been once a week for the first month and once a month thereafter. Its been close to 2 months since my surgery and I love my new Boobies. I couldn’t be happier with my results. I was afraid of scarring but as of now, I see very little to no scares. Thank you Dr. Khalil.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.