Correction of Tuberous Breast? then This is Your Doctor!!! -Beverly Hills, CA

I just had breast augmentation by Dr Daniel Yamini...

I just had breast augmentation by Dr Daniel Yamini. I could not thank him enough!!! I had Tuberous breasts which are a result of a congenital abnormality. I have always been insecure about my breast as far back as i could remember. To be honest i was embarrassed to take my shirt off in intimate relationships and usually just kept my shirt on. I could not be more happy with the results!!! He COMPLETELY reshaped my breast to the perky natural round shape breast I've always wanted. The staff was amazing and i truly felt almost like family. I came all the way from Ontario Canada and i didn't want to leave :(. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Dr. Yamini for breast augmentation. He is the most kind, caring, honest, knowledgeable surgeon in the business, and you'll have no regrets choosing him for your surgeon.

Oh my goodness. I am in the process of looking for a doctor for a BA and your review saved me. My boobs look almost identical to your before pic!! I will definitely be booking a consult with Dr. Yamini! Thanks for posting!!
You look fantastic! It is go good that you've found a great doctor to help all these great ladies on real self. Thank you for sharing.
You look so great! I know exactly how you felt about your natural breasts. I wouldn't even change in front of other girls in tye the locker room, let alone let my boyfriends see them. Now I feel like a real woman :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Simply the Best. don't waste your time going anywhere else