Best Boob Doctor in LA! (Trust Me, I Did my Research....) - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast augmentation done this past May...

I had a breast augmentation done this past May with Dr. Kim. I have a job where I see horrible boob jobs all day long and wanted to be sure I didn't end up that way. For over 5 years, and 7 consultations later I finally decided on Dr. Kim. He is confident, professional, and will answer all your questions without making you feel rushed out of the room.

My recovery was pretty easy other than the method (belly-button) I choose. I am petite so it was a little brutal on my stomach the first week but other than the tender stomach muscles, my breasts had no pain day 4. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Dr. Kim. I never post reviews, but in this case I feel it's time I give back to all the other girls doing their breast augmentation research. Believe me, I obsessively researched for years and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Grace, Angel, and the other girls who work at the front are fabulous and made me feel immediately comfortable. Their staff does not have a snobby, beverly hills vibe like other offices I went to. If I'm spending this much money on a procedure, you would think all doctors would a have friendly staff..but unfortunately that wasn't the case.