Breast Augmentation and Happy - Beverly Hills, CA

I contacted Dr.Bruno based on a referral from a...

I contacted Dr.Bruno based on a referral from a family member that had a procedure done. From the very first time I contacted Dr.Bruno's office all my questions and concerns were answered. I was able to get scheduled in the time frame that I was looking for with no problems. I was contacted by the surgical assistant who basically walked me though the whole process up until the day of surgery she was always very helpful and always made herself available anytime I called and needed something. Dr.Bruno was very thorough and helpful in my decision making. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have any surgical procedure done, I am very happy and pleased with my decision.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.