Breast Augmentation and Happy - Beverly Hills, CA

I contacted Dr.Bruno based on a referral from a...

I contacted Dr.Bruno based on a referral from a family member that had a procedure done. From the very first time I contacted Dr.Bruno's office all my questions and concerns were answered. I was able to get scheduled in the time frame that I was looking for with no problems. I was contacted by the surgical assistant who basically walked me though the whole process up until the day of surgery she was always very helpful and always made herself available anytime I called and needed something. Dr.Bruno was very thorough and helpful in my decision making. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have any surgical procedure done, I am very happy and pleased with my decision.

A year and happier than ever!!!

It's been a year since my breast augmentation and I can't say enough how happy I am! I have healed great and so impressed with my natural results!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hi Ashley, Happy 1 year surgiversary! I'm happy to hear you're loving your results. I would love to move your review into the Breast Augmentation community but we're still hoping you can share some more details with us first. What size and type implants did you get? How was your recovery? Etc. Looking forward to your response!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

I haven't been on here in a while sorry for the late response I would not mind you still adding my post and experience on your site