Right breast is swelling and upper than the left after 5 weeks of breast implant were removed - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello I'm 38 years old I had breast I p.ants on...

Hello I'm 38 years old I had breast I p.ants on march 2013 . Silicone 450 cc under muscle . Well I couldn't handle the pain and the weight after 2 weeks and half I decided to take them out without removing the capsule (Dr. Said. No need that procedure due the short time) anyways everything was going perfect until the 5 week of explantation I noticed my right breast harder , swelling and upper than than the other one. I saw my Ps on the 6 week is said he doesn't see any
infection but he said that I might have fluid in it and I have to wait 2 weeks to see if my body will absorbed it.
Since then I have a sharp pain almost 24/7 and my right shoulder hurts a lot.

Breast is still swelling.

Right breast is still tender,swollen and painful.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

...How does anyone understand this?!
Are you feeling any better? I'm 23 looking to explant at the 5 to 6 wk mark (had my BA 4 weeks ago). You look great! Do you feel that you went back to your pre operative state after removal aside from the fluid build up? Hopefully your body will absorb it so you won't have go undergo any surgery! Keep us updated.
Hello.. Theoldme2 I had another surgery to remove the accumulated water. This time seems like I'm healing well. Thank you!!'
Was the Doctor who placed the implants Dr. Kapoor or someone else?
nop Yusu things are the same. I went to the dr. He doesn't know what is causing this pain, he just gave me a prescription of muscle relax. My family is suggesting to look for another ps. that's the first thing I will do on Monday because this pain is unbearable . I don't ant to go to ER. I told my ps since the scar feels tethered and is little upper it might causing this pain, he said that is not the problem and there is no more fluid either.
I pray it gets better for you. So sorry to hear this.
Hope things are better. Was just thinking about you.
Hello Yuso, I have a question for you when the Dr. Removed your implants did he placed drainers? Because mine ps didn't. The other question you didn't feel any pain after your ps checked you with the needle. Thank you!!!!
No drains. And no pain. Your welcome sweetie:-)
So sorry your dealing with pain:-( yes, did he check like my PS with a needle? I'm not having any pain, but I am a bit paranoid about this after one of the girls here had it too. He put that whole needle in and all around my breast as the needle was in moving it from the inside. I was glad he checked as I think he saw my worry. So sorry sweetie. Just keep doing what he said take it easy . I heard alcohol is bad too for thinning blood. I don't drink much but plan to avoid. Take care . Let me know how it goes. Hugs
Thank you Yusu for your support. I told my ps about my even breast he said he can fixed but right now my main concern is the swollen and the pain .I don't want to have another surgery but I neither I want a distorted breast.
All I know they were Natrelle silicone (allergen) I meant I don't know if my muscle is swollen . I feel hopeless sometimes.
I know :( I'm still on pain .i don't know if my muscle is . And I don't know what else to do.
Sorry I meant to say my Dr has only seen fluid build up on one patient in the years of being a PS. Prayin it gets better for you. This scares me to be honest.
Did you have textured implants? My doctor has only sence that once and his been a ps for a long time maybe close to 20 years. I was told I didn't have any either. It's been 2 weeks post op. I go back in 2 weeks. He said to still take it easy. I thought I had it because right was a tinny bit bigger in sports bras but not naked straight in the mirror. However I don't have any pain. Poss a little tender when squeezed. He placed a needle and he saw no fluid. Hope this gets resolved. Let me know how it goes. Hugs to you.
How are you doing now? Has the fluid resolved? Hoping for a smoother recovery for you.
Yes, thank you I went to my ps on Wednesday He took 2 syringes of fluid ugh , no wonder my pain was awful hopefully the pocket would collapse because this is not fun that all . I'm praying to see improvement on the swelling if doesn't improve I have to go back to ps. Thanks every one for support.
Praying right now. Hope things get better for you. Hugs

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm really sorry to hear about the pain you're dealing with. Does your PS think that's due to the fluid buildup?

Be sure to stay in close contact with him as you heal and please keep us updated!

Thank you , yes he knows ,he told me to wait 2 more weeks to see if was fluid and unfortunately I'm still dealing with the pain is it is awful. So I have to went to a different place to do an ultrasound by the end of the month they will give me the results. :/
I'm sorry to hear that your experience was negative and hopefully you will be able to resolve this quickly!
Thank you Ak777free .Pain and swelling are getting much better after taking ibuprofen , also Im wating for ultrasound results to make sure I don't have any fluid or blood.
Ill be praying it all works out. Please keep me posted!!! :)