Right breast is swelling and upper than the left after 5 weeks of breast implant were removed - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello I'm 38 years old I had breast I p.ants on...

Hello I'm 38 years old I had breast I p.ants on march 2013 . Silicone 450 cc under muscle . Well I couldn't handle the pain and the weight after 2 weeks and half I decided to take them out without removing the capsule (Dr. Said. No need that procedure due the short time) anyways everything was going perfect until the 5 week of explantation I noticed my right breast harder , swelling and upper than than the other one. I saw my Ps on the 6 week is said he doesn't see any
infection but he said that I might have fluid in it and I have to wait 2 weeks to see if my body will absorbed it.
Since then I have a sharp pain almost 24/7 and my right shoulder hurts a lot.

How are you doing now? Has the fluid resolved? Hoping for a smoother recovery for you.
Yes, thank you I went to my ps on Wednesday He took 2 syringes of fluid ugh , no wonder my pain was awful hopefully the pocket would collapse because this is not fun that all . I'm praying to see improvement on the swelling if doesn't improve I have to go back to ps. Thanks every one for support.
Praying right now. Hope things get better for you. Hugs

Breast is still swelling.

Thank you Yusu for your support. I told my ps about my even breast he said he can fixed but right now my main concern is the swollen and the pain .I don't want to have another surgery but I neither I want a distorted breast.
All I know they were Natrelle silicone (allergen) I meant I don't know if my muscle is swollen . I feel hopeless sometimes.
I know :( I'm still on pain .i don't know if my muscle is . And I don't know what else to do.

Right breast is still tender,swollen and painful.

You poor girl. I'm praying for you to have a healthy pain free outcome. Hug to you.
Have you sought a second opinion? This just does not seem right. You should not be having any pain at all. What is going on?
was your removal not worth it? do you like your results visually aside from the pain? You marked not worth it for removal so just wondering.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon