37 Y/o Married, Mother of 4

Hi. I'm a 37 year old married mother of 4...

Hi. I'm a 37 year old married mother of 4 children, aged 22,18,10 &5. I had weight loss surgery 3 years ago & a tummy tuck 1 year ago in October. From the weight loss & 4 kids my boobs are totally deflated. So I'm getting 600 cc's to fill void! Lol... I'm using the same dr I used for my tummy tuck. I think he's great & he explains everything so well. He's so patient & made me feel very comfortable. He's was recommended by a friend. So I saw his work before I even went for a consult.

9 days left

My BA is coming up soon...& I'm a nervous wreck! Ugh..I want it to happen already & get it over with. I checked the weather & it looks like my area will be in the 90's that day. .& my home ac isn't the greatest.... so another discomfort to add to my already stressful time... trying to stay positive... :*

its getting closer. .

So I'm a weak away from having boobies I'm proud of. I seem to be having a lot of anxiety to the point of cancelling my procedure. I'm in a funky bad mood & can't seem to get out of it. I was excited but things changed. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much...

My day is almost here

I've gone from freaking out to excitement & wishing the day was here already...3 more sleeps till I've got the boobs I want :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

From the first consult Dr. KHALIL was kind,patient, & made me feel at ease. I had 2 other consults before him, but after seeing him, I knew he was the one. I know he will not disappoint.

Good luck on your procedure. Dr. Khalid did my breast augmentation a few years ago. I love them! I'm thinking of going back to get a tummy tuck next year.
Thank you! !! You totally should do your tummy tuck w him. My scar is very faded & very low. He's such a sweet guy...
I know, love the man! I've referred about 8 ppl to him and they all love him too! I'm unsure whether to go with a TT or if I can get away with lipo and bbl. I'll be seeing him soon for a consult.
I have saline implants for over 12 years but I want to remove them . They are not causing any problems at all . I just don't want to have them anymore .
Good luck on your upcoming procedure.