200% Satisfied and Happy - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. V. He performed a breast augmentation on me and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I had went to a few consultations prior to meeting him and once I met Dr. V there was no question that I wanted him to perform my surgery. I get compliments on my breasts all the time because they look and feel so natural. My scars have all but disappeared and I couldn't be happier. I went in for surgery on a Friday and was back to work on Monday. I highly recommend Dr. V. He made me feel very comfortable and secure in my decision to have a breast augmentation and I felt very confident and safe in his care. The surgery and aftercare was exceptional.

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,