Brazilian Buttlift and Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a bbl and tt done one week ago. I didn't...

I had a bbl and tt done one week ago. I didn't expect it to be so painful! I woke up and thought "omg, what did I get myself into?" It wasn't so much the bbl that hurt, but the tummy tuck was grueling. Thank God after day 3, everything seemed to get better. It seems like it'll be a long recovery, but anything is better than day 1 lol. It is quite challenging because I can not lay on my back nor my tummy. I wake up quite stiff and hunched over in the morning, and loosen up throughout the day.. just to start over the next day. lol It's made for some pretty moments of laughter and I beg my family not to make me laugh any harder because it hurts. I'm still very swollen and can not tell what my body will look like. I just reach pre-surgery weight of 172. After surgery, I was about 178. I still have swelling, so hopefully that amount will continue to decrease. I can't say whether it is worth it yet, because I have not seen or felt the full results and compared it to the pain. I'm still going through the process of recovery, but I will certainly update with pictures and more personal experiences soon. :)

Dr. J

My doctor was Dr. J from Beverly Hills. He has an eye of an artist and shapes women so beautifully.. I guess that's what immediately drew me to him. Upon having a consultation, he was very patient and thorough in his explanation of what he could do and options to improve my concerns. He is board certified and has sufficient experience. I had full faith and comfort after our initial meeting.