5 Wks Post Op - Beverly Hills, CA

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years...

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years now and finally got it done. I was looking for a dr online and found Dr. Dass. I liked his results on the before and after photos I seen on his website and found more reviews on realself. I'm not very good at doing reviews so I will just post some pics.

5 wks post op

I'm now 5 wks post op and love my results. Dr. Dass gave me hips and a smaller waist. He was very sweet and explained everything over with me. He was confident and knew exactly what he was going to do. He was able to get 2600 cc's of fat out of my abdomen, flanks, lower back, and inner thighs. He was able to put 1100 cc's of fat back into each cheek. That was pretty impressive to me as I'm 5'2 and weighed 130 before sx.

6 wk post op

Went in for my 6 wk post op appt. and got good news. I can now sleep and sit on my butt. Yay!!! So Dr Dass took pics of my results and placed them next to my before pics. Major difference!! I def didn't know I looked that bad! He did an amazing job. Def happy with my results.

Some more before pics

Must of been the lighting

Side view