5 Wks Post Op - Beverly Hills, CA

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years...

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years now and finally got it done. I was looking for a dr online and found Dr. Dass. I liked his results on the before and after photos I seen on his website and found more reviews on realself. I'm not very good at doing reviews so I will just post some pics.

5 wks post op

I'm now 5 wks post op and love my results. Dr. Dass gave me hips and a smaller waist. He was very sweet and explained everything over with me. He was confident and knew exactly what he was going to do. He was able to get 2600 cc's of fat out of my abdomen, flanks, lower back, and inner thighs. He was able to put 1100 cc's of fat back into each cheek. That was pretty impressive to me as I'm 5'2 and weighed 130 before sx.

6 wk post op

Went in for my 6 wk post op appt. and got good news. I can now sleep and sit on my butt. Yay!!! So Dr Dass took pics of my results and placed them next to my before pics. Major difference!! I def didn't know I looked that bad! He did an amazing job. Def happy with my results.

Some more before pics

Must of been the lighting

Side view

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hi Sweety! Wow wow wow! You look amaaaaazing! I'm 10 days out from Dr Dass too! :) I wanted to ask you if you used any other faja besides the one he gave us? And if so, which brand, style and size? I can't seem to find one that fits :( also, I'm so happy you posted pics because the 4 day pic was like mine and now you look great! It's shaped and set in nicely. Did it start to get soft? Mine is so firm :/
You look fabulous !!! I love your shape! Great doctor.
Wow!!!!!!! I love your results!!!
Please update again soon :)
Thank You :) Im not perfect but pretty happy , for me, it's a huge difference :)
Oops sorry, I just commented to the wrong message. Sorry. :/
I Love your results, congrats! Yeap, no fake pics here. I recognize those hips and but and the waist to hip ratio. A Dr Dass classic. I hope you're well, you look amazing!
Really like your results they don't make you look fake at all. You look amazing and well proportioned. When did u take a shower? Post op days after?
Thank you. I waited 48 hours
Thank you. I waited 48 hours.
Thank you & keep posting!!!
What are ur hip measurements?
I LOVE your results!!!! Congrats!!!
Plus I'm amazed at how well 1100 cc per cheek looks that's a lot to transfer
Your results look amazing so pretty and natural
You look really good! Nice lateral butt and natural looking
you look awesome. I don't care what the lighting looks like! i am going to dass too!
You look great!
Thanks
If you look closely you can see 2 indentations on one of her butt cheeks in all of her pics, plus in the 4th pic she posted where she looked dark you can see beige and red tile in the bathroom and you also see it in the last pic she posted where she looks tan. Anyways nice results Kely! People are concerned with fake profiles and false reviews not race on real self at least I hope not . Happy healing Hun. Please continue to update us.
Haha thanx much better!
Damn I didn't think posting a review was gonna cause a controversy over what race I am! It is what it is. The iphone has adjustments to lighten up pics. Sorry if they r not to ur liking.
Sorry to burst your bubble, it's not a controversy over your race, it's over the pics.
Well it's hard getting the courage to post pics up in the first place. Then to have to defend them is just annoying. I posted a review on realself for others looking for a good doctor. I see a lot of reviews don't even have pics.
Look at all the pics totally different women. Im done with that subject!