5 Wks Post Op - Beverly Hills, CA

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years...

I'd been thinking about getting a bbl for years now and finally got it done. I was looking for a dr online and found Dr. Dass. I liked his results on the before and after photos I seen on his website and found more reviews on realself. I'm not very good at doing reviews so I will just post some pics.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

5 wks post op

I'm now 5 wks post op and love my results. Dr. Dass gave me hips and a smaller waist. He was very sweet and explained everything over with me. He was confident and knew exactly what he was going to do. He was able to get 2600 cc's of fat out of my abdomen, flanks, lower back, and inner thighs. He was able to put 1100 cc's of fat back into each cheek. That was pretty impressive to me as I'm 5'2 and weighed 130 before sx.

Same here kind of confused about the pictures ?
I am confused about the photos. Are you the white female in the photos?
Yup, the same person in all the photos.

6 wk post op

Went in for my 6 wk post op appt. and got good news. I can now sleep and sit on my butt. Yay!!! So Dr Dass took pics of my results and placed them next to my before pics. Major difference!! I def didn't know I looked that bad! He did an amazing job. Def happy with my results.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Some more before pics

Damn I didn't think posting a review was gonna cause a controversy over what race I am! It is what it is. The iphone has adjustments to lighten up pics. Sorry if they r not to ur liking.
Look at all the pics totally different women. Im done with that subject!
I am with you on that one bribri88. No one who is that white, can turn that black all over, no matter what the lighting is like. And believe me that is not bruising.

Must of been the lighting

you look awesome. I don't care what the lighting looks like! i am going to dass too!
You look great!
Thanks

Side view

Hi Sweety! Wow wow wow! You look amaaaaazing! I'm 10 days out from Dr Dass too! :) I wanted to ask you if you used any other faja besides the one he gave us? And if so, which brand, style and size? I can't seem to find one that fits :( also, I'm so happy you posted pics because the 4 day pic was like mine and now you look great! It's shaped and set in nicely. Did it start to get soft? Mine is so firm :/
You look fabulous !!! I love your shape! Great doctor.
Wow!!!!!!! I love your results!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon