I Cant Wait to Feel & Look Amazing in Dresses, BBL - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 27yr old celeb makeup artist. I love making...

I am a 27yr old celeb makeup artist. I love making others feel beautiful yet I am so insecure over my own body. In 2010 I had the flash recovery breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Ghavami. My breast were not symmetrical before surgery and now they are and everyone tells me they look natural. After surgery not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. Hours later I went shopping and enjoyed my stay in Beverly Hills. Since I love all of Dr. Ghavami's work and I highly recommend him to everyone, I decided to get the Brazilian butt lift surgery done, Soon. I cannot wait to feel and look amazing in dresses. Dr. Ghavami truly is the best surgeon out there.

I DID IT!

13 days post op and I am so happy with my decision to get the Brazilian Butt Lift. Hardest part about recovery is not being able to sit on your butt. I was extremely sore but have yet to experience feeling pain.I was able to go back to work exactly a week after my surgery. I will post again with more details about my recovery and how you can view and follow my story.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

You only paid $1300.00 for a bbl?
no i am sorry i misquoted. The BBL procedure with my doctor starts around 18,000.
So your bbl was 18,000? I've seen other quotes on here around 8,000 with dr. Ghavami. Was it more because it is more popular now ?
So your bbl was about 18,000? I've seen other quotes on here about bbls by him around 8,000. Is it more now cause it's more popular ?
Good luck... I hope everything goes well... you will soon have the complete pkg
Good luck doll