Brazilian Butt Lift & Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

I was in the search for getting a BBL and a tummy...

I was in the search for getting a BBL and a tummy tuck done as well. I have been looking and looking for a good Dr. that will give me good results. I met with Dr. Dass and he is a loving and caring Dr. also Lesilie who works with him is awesome as well. I think i will be going with him since he was the only Dr. to really take the time and effort and sit down with me can anyone share there experience with Dr. Dass and his results and his staff please. I want to post pictures but I have no idea how please share your experience with me it will really help me on my journey.

Still undecided on what to do..

This is driving me insane I look at bbl and tummy tuck pics all day and all night. My be thinking im obsessed with I am can't lie. Help on advice ladies

More pics

Kinda embarrassed

I need help
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is very nice and caring he sits and listens to all your questions and concerns.

I read your post on another girl's site and decided to look at yours since we are in a similar situation and I live in the L.A. area too. Can you tell me if you decided on a TT or BBL first and which doctor you decided to go with for which procedure. For me I am leaning towards Youani for TT and Hughes for BBL. If not them then I will be going out of state.
How are you feeling?
I'm starting over on my search for a BBL surgeon. I will deff check your profile once and a while to see how your story turns out. :)
Hey girl! How are you doing?? Have you decided already?
Yes lol
Hey honey how are you omg your sx date is coming soooo soon how exciting!!!
Hey girl, how are you? So have you decided on going with Dr. Dass?
Not sure I'm trying to pick between dass and hughes
Hey B. I seen your comment on another post and checked out your review. I think you picked a great doc. I'm an office manager at a dental office and I work with Care Credit all the time. If you are getting close to the date when you are supposed to have your balance paid off but don't think you'll be able to get it paid off before the interest hits then I suggest transferring the balance you have on a care credit to another credit card. If you don't have one then apply for one. They have a ton of no interest credit cards for 12-18 months (so you would get twice the amount of time to pay it off if you need it). The thing with Care Credit is if you don't pay it off in the amount of time they give you (12 or 18 months depending on the plan Dr. Dass' office chooses for you) they will stick with a GIGANTIC interest rate and then back date the interest from the very first day you charged your balance. I think their interest rate is almost 28%. Which is CRAY! I love Care Credit (I've had an account for 10 years) you just gotta make sure you make your payments on time and have the balance paid off in the allotted time or they will stick it to ya. Best of luck to you!
Good luck on your journey!
Thanks i'm just so undecided about everything. Just lost don't know if i should do BBL first then TT or what.
Hey chica! I shared your same dilemma-problem of choice... When you get time stop by to read my blog. I weighed out my options. In essence this helped me to make my decision. Good luck and best wishes!
Yea they don't I got approved for citi I'm doing half finance because if I pay cash I'm goin to have to wait till the end of next year since I pay all my bills I'm really hoping I can do it in 4 months
Cool I just hope I can pay mines off before the interest hits lol.
Its half cash half finance keep in mind I am a past patient of his that's why I think it was cheaper and its just abdomen flanks and back
Oh ok cool. I applied for care credit and was approved for a good amount. I don't think Dr. Hughes takes care credit.
Hey congrats!! Do you know when your surgery date is?? I went to see dr.dass also he really made me feel soo comfortable but unfortunately he's out of my price range:-( BUT IM going to dr.hughes still debating either march or april!!;-)
What was your quote from Dr hughes
Dr.Hughes quoted 6500 and dass 9300 but for dr.dass Leslie said it was the cash price
Was 6500 cash or for financing
Mesan yes lol feels much better and real I just want to do this and be happy
You started a review! :-). Makes this feel more real doesn't it?