Going to DR Dass Was the Smartest Decision I Made when Choosing a Surgeon. - Beverly Hills, CA

I love love love my new brazillian butt lift I got...

I love love love my new brazillian butt lift I got from Dr Dass. During my consultation, he listened to what look and shape I wanted to achieve and he did it for me. Im sooo happy with my overall look. After having a previous butt lift procedure from another surgeon, I went to Dr Dass to correct what the previous surgeon had done. Overall Dr. Dass did an amazing job and look forward to showing off what Dr Dass did for me!!

5 month post op

• 6 Nov 2013
  • 5 months post

It has been about 5 months since I have gotten my brazilian butt lift surgery and I don't regret spending the $$$ or time.As a Las Vegas exotic dancer, I have received nothing but compliments from clients, co-workers and potential boyfriends on my butt. I have to say Dr. Dass is a highly skilled surgeon and does not rush into surgery like a lot of plastic surgeons do.As I am a las vegas exotic dancer, I have seen my fair share of strippers with nightmare plastic surgeries performed on them. Trust me, I have seen girls that perform on stage and blood is gushing out of their sides because they wanted to save $$$ by letting a blue collar plastic surgeon perform on them.And for myself, I had a previous surgeon with a plastic surgeon from Newport Beach who not only left me deformed but the staff was rude after they took my $$$. So now when I select my surgeon I want only the best to perform on my body, regardless of cost. After all, a plastic surgeon can either make your body into a work of art or make your body into a nightmare. He transformed and shaped my body into a work of art. The work that he did on me looks completely natural, and people come up to me on the streets asking what I do to keep my butt so round and perky!! My only regret is not having gone to Dr.Dass A lot sooner. It would have saved me more time, $$ and heartache.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I loved Leslie "Dr Dass' surgery Coordinator". She really took care of me from beginning to end. From answering my phone calls during my recovery to following up to make sure I was okay.