Not going back to Ghavami for BBL!

I am not writing a review yet because I am going...

I am not writing a review yet because I am going back for a revision (brazilian butt lift). I still have a lot of fat on my stomach, love handles and between my thighs. I have an appt. this month and I am afraid he is going to charge me a lot of money for a second surgery. I paid $14,000 and don't want to pay that again. I will post a review after my revision consult. Anyone else in my situation please let me know.

This is me 7 mos post-op

Just wanted to post some pics. Still haven't had revision consult yet.

I'm upgrading to "not worth it"

I'm posting a pic I just took. I was going to wait til I have my revision appt., but I talked to past patients and found out he WILL charge me outrages prices for the second surgery. I am not wasting my time with him anymore. I just want to warn potential patients . DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS MAN!

Revision w/ dr. Hughes

I just had a revision w/ dr Hughes. He is the best! I should have went yo him first. The best part I spent less money w/ best results

Ghavami's work

These pics are post Ghavami and pre revision.

Post op w/ dr. Hughes

This is what dr. Hughes work

Better pic

This one isn't as blurry.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Ur revision looks great! I'm glad Im going to Dr. Hughes for my BBL! :)
Thanks for keeping it real. I appreciate you showing us all your photos too. You look amazing. Dr Hughes did his thing on you. :)
Your booty is on point!
U look great :-)
You do too.
I am glad that you are straight up and put the real results out there about the first Doctor. Your revision looks amazing Dr. Hughes truly hooked you up he did a great job. You look great
Thank you exoticvibe. I've been lazy about posting pics.
Well when you do post I cannot wait to see
Hey girly, i had my sx with bruno and i am really happy :) Sorry to hear that, i hope all goes well with you and you get the body you want. God bless :)
I never got an email that you sent me a msg. I just read it. I'm so happy that you like your results.
I regret for spending $150 for a consultation fee with him last week. I waited 3 hour for an actual 20 min consultation. He overly charges for the poor customer service and the experience (he was licensed in 2006 per CA board of medicine. I was to pay $17,000 for a BBL. Must be a joke! Even if he had offered me a free of charge , I still refuse to let him perform any procedure on me.
I'm so glad that at least 1 person has been deterred from going with him. You are saving yourself a ton of money and probably results you won't be happy with. I posted review for him as well to stop others from going.
The sad part is I already spent a lot of money on him. I wish I knew then what I know now. Live and learn.
Go to dr ken Hughes. So much better and cheaper
Me too, that's why we have to keep others from going to him.
Just saw your review and now I'm scared! Had my bbl with Dr G a couple months ago. So far, my butt is ok, but not really happy with lipo sites. Did you experience any changes after first surgery at all? If so, did they fade? What did Dr G say at your last appt? Glad that your happy now though.
I found out that he's not good enough to do lipo. He's not aggressive at all. I didn't want to stay at that weight. He only put 600cc and told me to stay at that weight or I'd lose my butt. My new dr. Put extra 800cc and said I can lose weight. Go to dr. Hughes. I'm trying to warn people about Ghavami. I learned the hard way. Good luck!
I didnt warn folks about my doc before but now i feel folks should know. The surgery is too expensive so folks should know
You should because people look at our postings if they want a good bbl doctor. Bruno and Ghavami are not the best and they're too expensive.
I disagree, I had my BBL with bruno and he did a fantastic job! :)
Sorry about your first sx. I heard great things about Dr Hughes and I spoke to him on the phone and was very pleased. I'm traveling to LA so he can do my sx. I'm happy he did a great job on your revision. Please post pics..
How are you? Did you have a revision on 11/9? Happy healing!
sorry to hear, im in the same boat
I just got the real deal w/ dr. Hughes. Ghavami sucks. I can't believe he suckered me out of 14,000. I should have gone to dr. Hughes first and saved my money. Good luck!
sorry that stuff happened to you. thanks for the info.