Not going back to Ghavami for BBL!

I am not writing a review yet because I am going...

I am not writing a review yet because I am going back for a revision (brazilian butt lift). I still have a lot of fat on my stomach, love handles and between my thighs. I have an appt. this month and I am afraid he is going to charge me a lot of money for a second surgery. I paid $14,000 and don't want to pay that again. I will post a review after my revision consult. Anyone else in my situation please let me know.

This is me 7 mos post-op

Just wanted to post some pics. Still haven't had revision consult yet.

I'm upgrading to "not worth it"

I'm posting a pic I just took. I was going to wait til I have my revision appt., but I talked to past patients and found out he WILL charge me outrages prices for the second surgery. I am not wasting my time with him anymore. I just want to warn potential patients . DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS MAN!

Revision w/ dr. Hughes

I just had a revision w/ dr Hughes. He is the best! I should have went yo him first. The best part I spent less money w/ best results

Ghavami's work

These pics are post Ghavami and pre revision.

Post op w/ dr. Hughes

This is what dr. Hughes work

Better pic

This one isn't as blurry.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

thank you for sharing...i went to bruno...terrible results...thinking of huhes for revision . how long did you have to wait before revision? bruno left me fat too...gained 23 lbs. he only gave me 240cc. i think some of his reviews are fake... can you let us know if your stomach is lumpy after second round? i am scared of scar tissue issues from first round. and you said it hurt more?? wow i cannot imagine being in any more pain then i was! it was the worst thing ever!
Go to hughes I promise you won't regret it. Since I gained so much fat for the surgery I have loose skin because dr. Hughes took ALL of my fat out so I'm going back to him for a mini tummy tuck. I don't have any lumps.
thank you.....how long did you have to wait after first bbl? when can you get your TT?
I had to save the money. Same for TT.
Your revision looks good.
What did Hughes charge for revision?
$8,000 but he might have gone up a little.
Wow! I would have thought it would have been less expensive becuz it was only A revision. As long as you are happy with the outcome. Was the pain and suffering the same in the second surgery?
The pain was soooo much worse because he took out actual fat. I was in pain for weeks.
Ur revision looks great! I'm glad Im going to Dr. Hughes for my BBL! :)
Thanks for keeping it real. I appreciate you showing us all your photos too. You look amazing. Dr Hughes did his thing on you. :)
Your booty is on point!
U look great :-)
You do too.
I am glad that you are straight up and put the real results out there about the first Doctor. Your revision looks amazing Dr. Hughes truly hooked you up he did a great job. You look great
Thank you exoticvibe. I've been lazy about posting pics.
Well when you do post I cannot wait to see
Hey girly, i had my sx with bruno and i am really happy :) Sorry to hear that, i hope all goes well with you and you get the body you want. God bless :)
I never got an email that you sent me a msg. I just read it. I'm so happy that you like your results.
I regret for spending $150 for a consultation fee with him last week. I waited 3 hour for an actual 20 min consultation. He overly charges for the poor customer service and the experience (he was licensed in 2006 per CA board of medicine. I was to pay $17,000 for a BBL. Must be a joke! Even if he had offered me a free of charge , I still refuse to let him perform any procedure on me.
I'm so glad that at least 1 person has been deterred from going with him. You are saving yourself a ton of money and probably results you won't be happy with. I posted review for him as well to stop others from going.
The sad part is I already spent a lot of money on him. I wish I knew then what I know now. Live and learn.
Go to dr ken Hughes. So much better and cheaper
Me too, that's why we have to keep others from going to him.
Just saw your review and now I'm scared! Had my bbl with Dr G a couple months ago. So far, my butt is ok, but not really happy with lipo sites. Did you experience any changes after first surgery at all? If so, did they fade? What did Dr G say at your last appt? Glad that your happy now though.