Fantastic Results!!!! - BBL - Beverly Hills, CA

I am absolutely so excited to have finally gone...

I am absolutely so excited to have finally gone through with my bbl procedure. I was hesitant to just have any surgeon do my work but thankfully I decided on Dr. Dass. His reviews are all great and aside from his expertise and amazing work in his field, he has the kindest disposition about him and truly makes you feel comfortable and is reassuring.I made the best decision to go with Dr. Dass. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Dass!.......I had no clue this tiny waist was underneath all that fat!!!! At last, I'm finally curvy in all the right places!!!

5 weeks post op and still looking FAB!...

I'm five weeks post op and my results are still wonderful. The bruising is completely gone. My buttocks and stomach have softened. My stomach is still rather sore. I advise everyone who gets the bbl to wear the undergarment for the full six weeks to keep everything in tact. As my swelling went down, I had to downsize to a smaller undergarment. I purchased a shapewear corset to maintain my hourglass shape for after the six weeks. Because the swelling went down on my hips, I'm able to lay on my sides and sleep much more comfortable. Over all, getting the procedure was well worth it and I have no regrets! I'ts totally the best thing I've ever done for myself!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Brazillian butt lift

Hey there, it's been a little while since your last update. We'd love to find out how you're doing and how your results have progressed!
Hello hun! Thank you for your review.., I was wondering if you have before and after pics? I would love to see them, I have my before pics in my review :)
How do you use photoshop lol

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Brazilian Butt Lift community.

I'm five weeks post op and my results are still wonderful. The bruising is completely gone. My buttocks and stomach have softened. My stomach is still rather sore. I advise everyone who gets the bbl to wear the undergarment for the full six weeks to keep everything in tact. As my swelling went down I had to down size to a smaller undergarment. I purchased a shapewear corset to maintain my hour glass shape for after the six weeks. Because the swelling went down on my hips I'm able to lay on my sides and sleep much more comfortable. Over all, getting the procedure was well worth it and I have no regrets! I'ts totally one of the best things I've ever done for myself!
You have any pics