Dr. Dass BBL "Before & After" Photos Speak for Itself. Amazing Staff & Service! - Beverly Hills, CA

I’m a woman in my 30’s who unfortunately is...

I’m a woman in my 30’s who unfortunately is your stereo typical Asian female; booty-less. As it has been increasingly popular lately with voluptuous derrières popping up everywhere, it made me curious to see what my options are so I decided to do some research.
Google’d “best doctor in LA for BBL” and it lead me to this site. I looked at “before and after” photos from 5 different doctors in LA and nothing come close to what Dr. Dass has done thus far. The way he sculpts your body to give you that natural curve without it looking obnoxious is what caught my attention (I have been obsessing over it ever since).
Sent an inquiry via email and got a call immediately from Leslie the “Patient Coordinator,” this woman is hilarious and made me feel as if I’ve known her for years. She told me to come in to see Dr. Dass for a consultation that same night and so I did.
Their office is located in Beverly Hills with valet or street parking optional. As I entered the office, I was greeted by this sexy Hispanic woman who of course was Leslie. She instructed me to complete some paperwork, offered me a drink then lead me to a private room to get the consultation started. Leslie is a walking advertisement for Dr. Dass, she was kind enough to show me her BBL and let me tell you, it looks AMAZING! Not only did it look natural, it felt natural. I was SOLD!
Soon after, Dr. Dass enters the room and proceeds with the evaluation. He was very well mannered, professional, and patient with answering any questions. He definitely made me feel confident that he is the right choice.
I left that office more eager than ever to get this BBL procedure done but I had one minor problem and that was financing. Leslie did everything she could to provide me options and with follow up and persistency, I am now scheduling my BBL procedure in the next few months. EXCITED is an understatement!
For those who are in the process of looking for a Dr. to perform BBL, I suggest you contact their office and set-up a consultation. Not only does the work speak for itself but the service provided so far exceeded my expectations.
I look forward to sharing my journey with you and will post before and after photos after the surgery.
Xoxo,
Lboogs
When is your surgery for? Are you planning to post some before photos
I see. You're going in Jan.

Wish Pic 1

Yes, I'll post some wish pics for now then some before and after photos later. I see you got your appt set next month. Good luck!

Wish pic 2

Love the skinny waist with the heart shaped hips/ass.

Wish pic 2

Hi! Did you ever get it done ? I'm getting it done next week from Dass! I'm also an Asian mix girl :)
Pics??
how did your surgery go ?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon