Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Bruno in Beverly Hills *woop Woop* - Beverly Hills, CA

There's nothing I can say except how much I love...

There's nothing I can say except how much I love my results! Dr. Bruno and his staff were so professional and friendly. Dr. Bruno answered all my questions and was super patient. He made sure that I was relaxed and informed throughout the whole process!
Ladies if you are looking for a dr that will give you that dream booty then dr Bruno is your guy. I'm kinda bummed because my butt Didnt even look half as big as it is in real life in the pictures that I posted on here. My measurements are crazy! 26 inch waist with 41 1/2 booty and hips!
I love it because every time I go anywhere everyone stares at me and my big butt! Lol but what I love is that dr Bruno gave me a tiny waist and fuller hips which makes the butt look even better! I didn't want just a big ol butt and no curves! I have to admit he is a body sculpting master!
The recovery was uncomfortable for me because I did aggressive lipo (which is what I requested) because I gained over 20 pounds for surgery. I wanted to make sure I had enough fat. So of course having to gain that much weight was uncomfortable but I'm so glad that I did because that's why I feel like my results are so amazing! You have to give the dr enough fat to work with. I hate when girls complain about their results but really it's their fault because they Didnt want to be patient to gain the weight. A dr can only work with what you give them. Their not magicians!
But overall I would say the recovery was not painful it was just uncomfortable and sore. Just make sure you have someone to take care of you for the first two weeks.
Dr bruno is officially my dr for life now lol and I have already recommended him to all of my friends. It's the best decision I've ever made! I'm so glad I chose dr. Bruno for my bbl. I'm one happy big booty girl :)

Sorry here is my before!!

Sorry forgot to upload my before!

A week after surgery

Here's a few pictures of my surgery outcome after a week

Here's more before pictures

Here's more before pictures after I gained 20 pounds for the surgery! Ugh I was so fat!! Lol

More pictures! As requested by realself bbl ladies!

I literary just snapped this pictures right now lol.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Super professional, friendly, patient and on time! Love this staff and dr. Not to mention beautiful office!

Hi I was wondering do you have any scarring now? How did your scars heal?
Wow! Your booty it bootylicious! :D he did a great job! What is ur height? And what was ur weight for surgery?
How many cc's did you get put in each cheek or hip? You booty looks absolutely amazing, you just made my wish list. lol
Do you have any new pics? how are your hips holding up? I'm considering Bruno.
wow I didnt get those results from him. I must say you look great!
Any updates ??
Looking fantastic girl!!!
I had a consult with Dr. Bruno last saturday he is amazing I used your photo as my wish pic hopefully you don't mind. Could you post a picture of your waiste /stomach
Thank you....I need to enjoy my body lol after I got my breast augmented I ended up getting pregnant a week after lol and now my son just messed up my tummy so I'm so excited to do this for me!! Dr doesn't want me to gain more weight but I told him dr I'm hispanic I need my curves and a big ol ghetto boootay lol
I havent set up a date yet but I'm gonna leave thr deposit I'm hoping to do it by march
great! congratulations! keep us posted please :D
Thanks for your response I decided to go with DR.BRUNO! !! HE WAS SOOO HONEST TODAY AT MY CONSULT I CAN SEE HOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE HE HAS AND HE MADR ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE THANKS!!
Great!! When is yours? :D thanks!
Mouth watering, just beautiful work
He's amazing!!
Congrats u look beautiful
Thank you sweety! :)
Where did you get your new garments? did you use the one from Bruno's office?? im 6 days post op! cant wait to get out of this surgical garment!!!!
I started with a medium which I bought from dr Bruno. Then went down to a small that I also bought from Dr Bruno. But I'm not wearing extra small and he does t carry that size. So I just bought mine from a faja store.
Thanks looks amazing! Bootylicious lol! I'm actually a bruno patient too...might do a minor touch up soon! Love ur hips and silhouette!
Thanks dear! I'm sure urs looks amazing too !!
:D you may not need much .. Let us know please...
Yes please update us with more pics. (Before and After) Because of u I have reconsider having my bbl with dr.bruno Already made a consultation to see him again :)
Ill update more today :)
Hi is your butt soft every where or do you have some hard spots? Can men tell when they touch your butt?