Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Bruno in Beverly Hills *woop Woop* - Beverly Hills, CA

There's nothing I can say except how much I love...

There's nothing I can say except how much I love my results! Dr. Bruno and his staff were so professional and friendly. Dr. Bruno answered all my questions and was super patient. He made sure that I was relaxed and informed throughout the whole process!
Ladies if you are looking for a dr that will give you that dream booty then dr Bruno is your guy. I'm kinda bummed because my butt Didnt even look half as big as it is in real life in the pictures that I posted on here. My measurements are crazy! 26 inch waist with 41 1/2 booty and hips!
I love it because every time I go anywhere everyone stares at me and my big butt! Lol but what I love is that dr Bruno gave me a tiny waist and fuller hips which makes the butt look even better! I didn't want just a big ol butt and no curves! I have to admit he is a body sculpting master!
The recovery was uncomfortable for me because I did aggressive lipo (which is what I requested) because I gained over 20 pounds for surgery. I wanted to make sure I had enough fat. So of course having to gain that much weight was uncomfortable but I'm so glad that I did because that's why I feel like my results are so amazing! You have to give the dr enough fat to work with. I hate when girls complain about their results but really it's their fault because they Didnt want to be patient to gain the weight. A dr can only work with what you give them. Their not magicians!
But overall I would say the recovery was not painful it was just uncomfortable and sore. Just make sure you have someone to take care of you for the first two weeks.
Dr bruno is officially my dr for life now lol and I have already recommended him to all of my friends. It's the best decision I've ever made! I'm so glad I chose dr. Bruno for my bbl. I'm one happy big booty girl :)

Sorry here is my before!!

Sorry forgot to upload my before!

A week after surgery

Here's a few pictures of my surgery outcome after a week

Here's more before pictures

Here's more before pictures after I gained 20 pounds for the surgery! Ugh I was so fat!! Lol

More pictures! As requested by realself bbl ladies!

I literary just snapped this pictures right now lol.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Super professional, friendly, patient and on time! Love this staff and dr. Not to mention beautiful office!