BBL Preparing in the Process! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been thinking about gettng a bbl for about...

i have been thinking about gettng a bbl for about 6 months now since i lost so much weight and with that went my curves and my butt :(. i am 5'7 and used to weigh 175 pounds, i recently lost a lot of weight by changing my daily diet i now weigh 135 pounds. i am ready for the bbl i have an appointment set with dr.ghavami at the end of november this will be my first consultation with him. i am currently trying to gain some weight so there is extra fat to work with,i have never had to say “i need to gain weight” and now that i am trying to gain weight my body refuses to keep it on !!! i will keep trying!??i have been doing a lot of researching on different drs all over california, i have gone to 3 other consultations and met all 3 drs and i must say after coming across dr ghavamis before and after pics i will look no more! i am truly amazed at the work he preforms and am so excited to get the process started by attending the consultation at the end of the month.??i must say i am feeling a little anxious! byt definetly excited!

hey girl

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. contras on starting your journey and gl with everything and keep us posted.

Only 16 days until I get to meet Dr. Ghavami for...

Only 16 days until I get to meet Dr. Ghavami for the first consultation. I now weigh 141 pounds. I am still trying to gain some more weight but we will see what the Dr thinks I should do.
Did you end up having him do your BBL sunshine girly??
Thanks Nicki! :) Its so nice to relate to so many girls on this site that will be going through the same thing!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

i researched for days and i mean days for different providers. after coming across dr. ghavamis pictures, reviews, and videos i am happy to say that i am almost 100% certain that i have found the right dr! :)