BBL Here I Come! - Beverly Hills, CA

So about 4 years ago I went to see Dr. Wyatt and...

So about 4 years ago I went to see Dr. Wyatt and got silicone breast implants, which, if I can remember correctly, cost me about $5,800. I LOVE THEM! I went from a B/C to DDD's! Maybe a DD depending on the bra. And Dr. Wyatt did such a good job I decided my next surgery would be liposuction. I started looking at before and after photos and started reading patient reviews...and thats when I descovered it...Real Self! I was hooked and came upon all these reviews on brazilian butt lifts and BAM it hit me! Why just get my fat sucked out? Might as well put it somewhere, right? Well....here I am. I have a surgery date scheduled for lipo to my full abdomen, full back, arms, and my pubic area with fat transfer to my behind! Yay! And I wanted to make sure the doctor would do my pubic area because I noticed that a lot of girls who get bbl and have lipo to their stomachs end up with a big ol vajayjay. I don't know if its because the doctors aren't doing lipo to that area or what I just know I don't want my hoo hoo popping out through my clothes!
So, in July, I had my first consultaion. At that time my weight was about 135 and I'm only 5' tall. He wanted me to gain another 10-15 lbs by eating a lot of protein. Right now I'm at 141 and I hate it. Nothing fits. I feel gross. I'm getting depressed. I told the doctor and he told me not to worry about it, that it's all gonna get sucked out. So that made me feel a little better.
Anyway, I'm about to reach my 1 mos pre-op. I don't exercise regularly nor do I eat healthy. Because I'm so close to my surgery date I'm gonna start hitting the treadmill for some cardio for my lungs and heart-very important! And I'm also gonna start a Healing Diet.

I need to get this done already!

So Sad!

Well, these were taken today. Sad, but this is me. 148 lbs. I haven't been this heavy since I was 14! I have always struggled with my weight and now I'm fat again! I have horrible cellulite all over my fat legs it's so disgusting! I want this fat sucked out already. I go to the doctors office tomorrow to turn in my paper work and to make a payment. I'll probably have my lab work done too and just get it over with. 23 more days till surgery. I can't wait! I'm thinking about having the fat under my chin sucked out too. I'm starting to wonder if gaining this weight was a bad idea....

....to be little again.

Dr. Lance Wyatt

I understand about the cellulite on your legs but lipo won't cure that. i had mine done 18 years ago and still had cellulite. I hate that there is no cure and cellulaze is not worth the pain&$! I wish the best on your journey.
True that. And FYI you look amazing. So if my results come out as good as yours...I'll be happy. :)
Thank You! :)
Thanks for the pics :) I appreciate it.
Congrats on your decision to do a bbl. Do you have any before pics to share? Thank You BB
I do! I just posted them. :)
Yes,i saw them. Thank you very much! :0)
Welcome to RS!