19 Days Post-Op ♡

So about 4 years ago I went to see Dr. Wyatt and...

So about 4 years ago I went to see Dr. Wyatt and got silicone breast implants, which, if I can remember correctly, cost me about $5,800. I LOVE THEM! I went from a B/C to DDD's! Maybe a DD depending on the bra. And Dr. Wyatt did such a good job I decided my next surgery would be liposuction. I started looking at before and after photos and started reading patient reviews...and thats when I descovered it...Real Self! I was hooked and came upon all these reviews on brazilian butt lifts and BAM it hit me! Why just get my fat sucked out? Might as well put it somewhere, right? Well....here I am. I have a surgery date scheduled for lipo to my full abdomen, full back, arms, and my pubic area with fat transfer to my behind! Yay! And I wanted to make sure the doctor would do my pubic area because I noticed that a lot of girls who get bbl and have lipo to their stomachs end up with a big ol vajayjay. I don't know if its because the doctors aren't doing lipo to that area or what I just know I don't want my hoo hoo popping out through my clothes!
So, in July, I had my first consultaion. At that time my weight was about 135 and I'm only 5' tall. He wanted me to gain another 10-15 lbs by eating a lot of protein. Right now I'm at 141 and I hate it. Nothing fits. I feel gross. I'm getting depressed. I told the doctor and he told me not to worry about it, that it's all gonna get sucked out. So that made me feel a little better.
Anyway, I'm about to reach my 1 mos pre-op. I don't exercise regularly nor do I eat healthy. Because I'm so close to my surgery date I'm gonna start hitting the treadmill for some cardio for my lungs and heart-very important! And I'm also gonna start a Healing Diet.
Congrats on your decision to do a bbl. Do you have any before pics to share? Thank You BB
Welcome to RS!

I need to get this done already!

Thanks for the pics :) I appreciate it.
I do! I just posted them. :)
Yes,i saw them. Thank you very much! :0)

So Sad!

Well, these were taken today. Sad, but this is me. 148 lbs. I haven't been this heavy since I was 14! I have always struggled with my weight and now I'm fat again! I have horrible cellulite all over my fat legs it's so disgusting! I want this fat sucked out already. I go to the doctors office tomorrow to turn in my paper work and to make a payment. I'll probably have my lab work done too and just get it over with. 23 more days till surgery. I can't wait! I'm thinking about having the fat under my chin sucked out too. I'm starting to wonder if gaining this weight was a bad idea....

....to be little again.

Good luck on your journey doll. :)
Thanks a bunch! ♡
I understand about the cellulite on your legs but lipo won't cure that. i had mine done 18 years ago and still had cellulite. I hate that there is no cure and cellulaze is not worth the pain&$! I wish the best on your journey.

MY wish pics!

8 More Days!

Bad news. I have to retake my labs because my white blood cells were a tad high. The anesthesiologist wont put me under until my labs are in range and I'm completely in the clear. I'm gonna retake my labs tomorrow morning. I think they were a little high due to my allergies so we'll see. I just hope I'm not coming down with something. Wish me luck, dolls!

lipo to these areas too

Yay, I'm so happy and excited for you chica;) wishing you the best. Sending love.....can't wait to see after pics I'm sure you will look amazing;)
Thank you so much! I need all the love I can get. ♡
Yay.......its going to happen this time. Good luck Doll.

Good to go!

So excited! I went to retake my labs (more money out of my pocket) but in the end it was so worth it. Angie called me from the office stating my lab results were in and I was cleared to go! I was so happy. Last surgery when I got breast implants I came down with the flu at the last minute and I had to push back my surgery date. I didn't want that to be the case this time. I'm super excited.

I made it!

Just want to post a few pics for now...
looks amazing heppy healing
Wow, looking huge. Lol you got a big bootay, chick;) Yay, so happy for you. Happy healing!!!! Xoxoxo
Yes u did&lookin' Amazing I might add (: OH yeah!

Just a few new pics....

Healing sucks! Lol! 15 days out girls.

The new pics I thought I posted yesterday...silly me.

Looking Great!
Thanks girlie! Can't wait to see your results! I pray all goes well ;)
thanks sis my days is counting down lol

19 days post-op ?

I'm 19 days out! ?
How many cc did dr put in? U look great! !!
Thanks bigolebooty! ♡ My doctor said he took 5 liters of fat from my body and he injected 1100cc's in each cheek.
Woohooo.. gives me hope!!! ;-)
Dr. Lance Wyatt