Botox So I Never Get Old - Beverly Hills, CA

Dammit all - I'm aging! It's snuck up on me but...

Dammit all - I'm aging! It's snuck up on me but time to start doing what I can to stave off wrinkles!
I have wrinkles on forehead and crows feet which he did a great job minimizing while ensuring I didn't look frozen - so important!
I have fab results - natural yet well done. See pics and review of great doc

C'mon realself!

Fourth times a charm for uploading photos??
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

He's extremely knowledgeable and takes a conservative approach. He is a master at his craft and I trust him for my Botox needs :) I highly recommend him and plan to use him for eye bag surgery and restalyn in the future

Wow ! The results are pretty amazing. You must be feeling on the top of this world.
Haha, thanks. He did a good job for sure!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Perfect, glad to hear you love your results.  Would you consider sharing your before and after pictures?
I will try one last time but I've already tried four times
Got it!! Thank you..Wow great results.
Thanks kimmers! I actually plan to have him fix my under eye bags (they Aren't terrible but sure aren't great) a but down the road. He would reposition the underwye fat from the puffy bag to the tear trough. Have to wait though because it's $5k!!! I have BA and lipo in a week - OMG! I swear I'm not a plastic surgery addict :p
You are not an addict.  I had the tummy, boobs and lipo done.   I myself will be heading for the upper lids in the next couple of years.   The women in my family are all blessed with heavy droopy lips after the age of 50.   Mine have started on the down slide..LOL.
Finally - Someone who gets it!!! I'm having the BA and lipo next week. A little nervous about recovery - any tips?
You will do great!   My best advice is to be patient with your healing process.  Don't get frustrated and know you will heal with time.  The worst part of the lipo healing for me was the burning feeling after surgery.  OMG it made me nuts for the first 2-3 weeks.  It's nothing that will drop you to your knees, just annoying is all.
I actually had a little freak out last night about the recovery - that it will be too much but I won't be able to do anything about it. I'm sure it will be tolerable overall. It sure is getting close!!
I had several little mini freak out sessions before my surgery.  They will pass:)
I sure hope so!! Glad to know I'm not alone :)
You are definitely not alone.  This will all pass:)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-