Always Satisfied - Beverly Hills, CA

To look younger

To look younger

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

He has been at the forefront of the latest treatments in the field of cosmetic dermatology. He developed the injection sites for Botox and a number of fillers. I always leave looking younger and well rested. I've seen plenty of women whose lips enter the room first. Dr. K work looks very natural. He's the very best at injectibles!

Hi Britt,

I did not experience any pain or downtime. Unlike another top L.A. dermatolgist who performed the same procedures (Botox and Restyle), Dr. K puts a little Lidicaine in the syringe. I don't enough use numbing cream. I have no brusing or swelling like some of my friends because Dr. K recommended that I take vitamin K and arnica for 10 days prior to the procedure.

I'm 51 and have been getting injectibles for 10 years. My mother looked like a shar pei when she got older so I was focused on taking care of my skin and looking young from childhood. Strangers think I'm in my late 30s/early 40s.

In my early 30s I had a small buff peel performed in Northern California. I wish I had known more then about injectibles.

I do think it's important for patients to understand that only highly skilled dermatologist and plastic surgeon should perform these treatments. Friends had health problems and scarring after going to a clinic and having a nurse or unqualified/poorly trained doctor inject them with Botox or worse yet Artefil or Sculptra. Dr. K actually wrote a very interesting article about that for the Huffington Post.

Thanks Alleyne, I'm adding your review to the Botox community. Great update! Please keep us updated to how you are doing.

-Britt

Hi Alleyne,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Botox community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)
1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,