Best Botox/Fillers in Beverly Hills - Dr. Parsa. He's an Expert and His Prices Are Reasonable! - Beverly Hills, CA

The eyes are the window to the soul, so don't let...

The eyes are the window to the soul, so don't let just anyone touch them! Before I found Dr. Parsa, I went on several consultations. I discovered that the prices were almost the same to have either a nurse practitioner or a plastic surgeon give me botox! Nothing against nurses, but especially for the eyes, you are in safer hands with a doctor. If it wasn't for him, I would have let the others inject fillers under my eyes for my dark circles which is a no-no!!! He is conservative and will make you look younger, naturally! If you have dark circles or bags, he'll fix it the right way. He recommended starting with just some botox on the sides of my eyes where I had crow's feet. I'm so happy with the results! It wasn't a drastic change, but has taken years off. Just remember, if the person giving you botox or fillers looks like they have tons of botox or fillers, that's how you'll look eventually. Less is more. You have you're hold life to continue to make subtle improvements...one at a time.
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Parsa has a calm, kind demeanor. I'm always nervous to have it done because of the needles but he always makes me feel more relaxed. My favorite thing about him is that he's so smart and so good at what he does. He's not pushy at all. He will just give you his recommendations and then let you decide what you want to do.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.