Best Botox Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely satisfied with the interactions I have had with Dr. Yoo. Starting from the initial visit to the follow up appointments, I have had no complaints. Even the office staff are very helpful and pleasant. This was my BEST botox experience. When you're looking for a facial plastic surgeon, you want someone who will understand your goals and will carefully discuss options with you regardless of the procedure. I came to Dr. Yoo because I had heard about him from multiple friends who had various fillers, botox injections by him and were all extremely satisfied with his professionalism and his skill. He was very careful about how much botox he put in me and carefully explained when I would first start seeing results, as well as when I could expect maximal results. I had a follow up with him a week after to see how I liked the botox and offered to touch up any area that I did not like, without charge. I couldn't take him up on that offer because he had it perfect the first time around! I looked very natural after his injections and I had no bruising. His office staff compliments him well and are all very courteous. I'm going back to him soon, and I give Dr. Yoo my highest recommendation!