Botox Administration Technique - Beverly Hills, CA

I became tired of folks asking me if i was mad. (...

I became tired of folks asking me if i was mad. ( the angry scowl from the two vertical frown lines between my brows). Since my birthday was coming up i figured why not freshen up my face instead of traveling somewhere. This was primarily the reason for the Botox. I also had two relatively noticeable horizontal lines across my forehead. Both sets of course are the results of frowning for many years.The vertical lines between my brows were my major concern. Today when i compare the vertical lines the horizontal lines the two horizontal lines have almost disappeared. I would describe the vertical lines as softened. My ability to raise my brows are noticeably different. the brow on the left raises at least 50-60% more than my right brow. is this due to nerve and muscle strength, genetics or the admin technique? The doctor sat on my right and turned my left side toward him for injection. Although the bevel of the needle was probably admin. in the same area in both brows the angle is different due to the fact that Botox was not administered directly from the left side ( my strong opinion). i am hoping over the next couple of weeks my vertical lines will soften more.
i am satisfied overall with the result except for the vertical frown lines. I still look mad!
Dr A.

The doctor has a very busy practice. His chair side manner was excellent. He put me at ease immediately and was easy to consult with. The results he expected are evident.