Consultation Only - Recommended Surgeon Both Knowledgable and Compassionate! - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to share what I have experienced with a...

I wanted to share what I have experienced with a wonderful doctor!

I decided to have a lower body lift and to save $ I did it in Costa Rica. The surgeons were well respected and good, but I would not recommend any surgeon who is not nearby, or at least in the states due to aftercare. I wasn't aware that the procedure in 5-10% of the cases can result in openings along the incision line, which can occur for a number if reasons, not even related to the surgeons skill, but to your own healing process, enough protein, or allergic reactions to stitches. Aftercare is extremely important. Fortunately I found Dr. Katzen here!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I want write something about a wonderful and great doctor, dr Katzen in Beverly Hills, who I found here on this board. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met, not only because is he extremely knowledgeable in his field and this procedure, but because he is also very compassionate and caring. He was not my surgeon but I found him for aftercare and I only wish I had known him and had him for my surgeon. He was practical and generous in explaining my questions and helping me get through some wound care issues after I experienced wound "dihensence" along the incision line on either side of my lower body lift. Go to him!!! I plan to for breast surgery in the future!!