My Only Regret is Not Doing This Sooner - Beverly Hills, CA

Life-changing doesn't even begin to describe the...

Life-changing doesn't even begin to describe the influence Dr. Katzen has had on my life. After 3 years of diet and exercise I managed to lose around 150 lbs. I would buy dresses and shorts to wear once I hit my weight goal after all my hard work. But then again, I never imagined that I would be plagued by loose skin that would keep me in my pants and long sleeved shirts. After seeing other patients mention his name on a blog site with good reviews, and then seeing “The Real Skinny”, I knew he was the physician that was able to give me what I wanted. Living out of state was no challenge. After the very first phone conference I already had a trust established with this physician and for once a glimpse of hope. Staff was very helpful in setting up phone conferences, appointments, pre-op instructions, places to stay, after care etc. Although I was initially nervous about having my first surgery, the efficiency of the staff and Dr. K’s approach put my mind at ease, I wasn’t even nervous about the second. I had a medial thigh lift, upper and lower body lift, breast lift and augmentation, and redo bilateral brachioplasty split into 2 surgeries.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I saw him on a special on TLC called "The Real Skinny". The recovery is hard, and Dr. Katzen truthfully informs you of this. However, with his support, the staff support, and many pain pills, I did have a positive experience. My life has changed drastically since my surgeries. I finally have the confidence in my body that matches my personality and attitude. I am so thankful for what Dr. Katzen has done for me. My only regret is not doing this sooner.