I'm Extremely Happy with my Bodylift, Thigh Lift and Breast Augmentation! - Beverly Hills, CA

When I had my weight loss surgery back in July...

When I had my weight loss surgery back in July 2011 I knew that excess skin was going to be a part of my journey. I tried creams and wraps but nothing was going to help my skin that had been stretched out for over 20 years.
I first met Dr Katzen at the WLSFA Meet & Great in Las Vegas in 2012. I told him my areas of concern (arms, breast, stomach and thighs). I also told him that I wanted to do it in one summer because I was a preschool teacher. He told me it would be a hard summer but worth it, and he was correct!

In the summer of 2013 I had two sets of surgeries:
1st 360 lower body lift and medial thigh lift
2nd brachioplasty and breast lift with augmentation.

Some had asked if I would do it again... I most definitely would, no doubt!

?I took 10 Wks off of work because of all the surgeries...

I took 10 Wks off of work because of all the surgeries. Recover was ok, I had the thighs and 360 done at same time which made walking hard, but not impossible. Once I had my second surgery (boobs and arms) I was walking around better, doing more for myself. Pain was manageable for all surgeries. I tried to wean myself off them early because they were causing major constipation! Although Dr K gave me a script for stool softener.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely happy with Dr Katzen's work and how his staff handles the office. They are courteous, carrying, sweet and always attentive to a patients needs. Dr Katzen and his staff were very understanding and accommodating when I made last minute changes to my breast lift (adding the augmentation). Some had asked if I would do it again... I most definitely would, no doubt! My weight loss surgery set me free from potential health problems, but Dr Katzen and his team set my BODY free and let me see the real me under all that skin!

How long did you wait in between your surgeries?
How much did it cost? I am going to have exactly what you did? You look wonderful. I'm a RN.
360 & Thighs around $20K (including a stay at PEARL recovery center) Arms and Breast around $16K However, there is extra cost of medication, compression garments, first aid (Hydrogen Peroxide, gauze, etc).
How long was your stay. I have helped in surgery with a lot of BL and other surgery. Yours is one of the best I've seen:)
I stayed two night, but only orginLly planed for one. My surgery was on a Monday, rand lobger then expected and I didn't get to PEARL till 10pm, there was no way I was going to go home by 11am the next day.
You look great! We're similar in weight loss. You look tall. How tall are you, if you don't me asking? I'm having a LBL and medial thigh lift surgery at the same time like you. You said walking was hard. Could you give me more details? Also, any pointers? Did you travel to Katzen, or are you from the area? Thank you!
I am 6ft tall. I am in the LA Areas (30-40 min from Beverly Hills), so I did not have to travel far. walking was difficult without support for the first two weeks, I had a cane. Standing for long periods of time was tiring. I recommend having someone with you if you plan to walk around.
Tx do you have any pictures. I'm impressed how well you look.
I do but I don't know how to put them on this website. I am on FB under LaurasThinspiration.
AWESOME....do you have post surgery pics to share....I am in cali too....
Wow, you look great. Congratulations on your weight loss!

How did you find the recovery period? Did you have much pain and downtime?
Lovely result - I'm so happy for you!
Beautiful outcome!!! I love Dr. Katzen too...I had a consult last fall with him, I wish I could afford to have him do my LBL, I've watched the 360 body lift video, many times as a way to prepare. Dr. Katzen is so talented and so caring too, you feel like you can completely trust him when you meet him. I would love to see more pictures and hear a little more about your journey.