I'm Extremely Happy with my Bodylift, Thigh Lift and Breast Augmentation! - Beverly Hills, CA

When I had my weight loss surgery back in July...

When I had my weight loss surgery back in July 2011 I knew that excess skin was going to be a part of my journey. I tried creams and wraps but nothing was going to help my skin that had been stretched out for over 20 years.
I first met Dr Katzen at the WLSFA Meet & Great in Las Vegas in 2012. I told him my areas of concern (arms, breast, stomach and thighs). I also told him that I wanted to do it in one summer because I was a preschool teacher. He told me it would be a hard summer but worth it, and he was correct!

In the summer of 2013 I had two sets of surgeries:
1st 360 lower body lift and medial thigh lift
2nd brachioplasty and breast lift with augmentation.

Some had asked if I would do it again... I most definitely would, no doubt!

AWESOME....do you have post surgery pics to share....I am in cali too....
Wow, you look great. Congratulations on your weight loss!

How did you find the recovery period? Did you have much pain and downtime?
I took 10 Wks off of work because of all the surgeries. Recover was ok, I had the thighs and 360 done at same time which made walking hard, but not impossible. Once I had my second surgery (boobs and arms) I was walking around better, doing more for myself. Pain was manageable for all surgeries. I tried to wean myself off them early because they were causing major constipation! Although Dr K gave me a script for stool softener.

?I took 10 Wks off of work because of all the surgeries...

How long did you wait in between your surgeries?
How much did it cost? I am going to have exactly what you did? You look wonderful. I'm a RN.
360 & Thighs around $20K (including a stay at PEARL recovery center) Arms and Breast around $16K However, there is extra cost of medication, compression garments, first aid (Hydrogen Peroxide, gauze, etc).
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely happy with Dr Katzen's work and how his staff handles the office. They are courteous, carrying, sweet and always attentive to a patients needs. Dr Katzen and his staff were very understanding and accommodating when I made last minute changes to my breast lift (adding the augmentation). Some had asked if I would do it again... I most definitely would, no doubt! My weight loss surgery set me free from potential health problems, but Dr Katzen and his team set my BODY free and let me see the real me under all that skin!