Excellent Skills and Care - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a substantial weight loss and wanted to...

I had a substantial weight loss and wanted to remove excess skin and put things back where they belonged and still have a natural look.

I had a wonderful experience. Natural results, wonderful care and follow up.

Wow, you've done an amazing job losing all of that weight. It must be a relief to have had your body lift after all fo the work you've put in to getting yourself in shape.

I've sent you a PM with a link to our Lap Band review page. It would be awesome if you would share your Lap Band experience with the bariatric community.

Keep up the good work!

Kirsty

Hi Sissyl,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your weight loss and succesful surgery. If you don't mind sharing, how much weight did you lose and how did you lose it?

Was your recovery from the bodylift difficult, did you have any issues post-op?

Take care,

Kirsty

I lost 120 pounds. After struggle with diets for years I finally got the lapband in 2009. It was the best tool for dieting I have ever had. I wore size 24 pants and now wear an 8. Never thought it could happen. Dr Calvert referred me to Dr. Oliak for that surgery. The body lift was much easier than I thought it would be. I missed about 3 weeks of work total. But I am sure that could vary for each person. My doctor continued to follow up for several months.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Facelift, Bodylift, thighlift, buttlift, arms, breastlift and augmentation were all performed by Dr Calvert. Skilled and very interested in meeting my needs.