Dr. Katzen is an Extraordinary Reconstructive Surgeon with an Incredible Bedside Manner! - Beverly Hills, CA

I struggled with my weight my entire life and felt...

I struggled with my weight my entire life and felt very fortunate to have gastric bypass surgery and lose 110 pounds. However, that was only half of the battle.

Hi there, congratulations on your weight loss and body lift surgery. It must feel great to finally have the body you worked so hard for. How did you find the recovery period after your surgery? I've read that it can be a hard recovery because of the type of surgery.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. Katzen at an Obesity Help seminar and immediately knew that he was the right surgeon for me. He was extraordinarily talented and allowed me to visualize my body post surgery. He is kind, caring and responsive. I have had numerous procedures including 360 body lift, arm lift, thigh lift and breast lift. I never thought I would have reconstructive surgery but was blessed to meet Dr. Katzen at an Obesity Help seminar. Dr. Katzen helped me to visualize what my body could look like post surgery. I still remember my first appointment with him like it was yesterday. Dr. Katzen is a one of a kind, very talented artist who was able to scalp my body into the "normal" person I alwasy wanted to be. He truly is an artist and is tremendously talented. In addition, he is very caring and responsive with an outstanding bedside manner. I recommned Dr. Katzen without reservation. I feel truly blessed to call Dr. Katzen my surgeon.