36 Year Old White Female - Beverly Hills, CA

I had talked to Dr. Timothy Katzen numours of...

I had talked to Dr. Timothy Katzen numours of times & he was very reassuring that he could give me a good outcome. Even though I had some MAJOR complications (which was NOT his fault), He saws & still is there even today!!! I am going to be going back to Dr. Katzen hopefully sometime this Spring to do my 3 touch up procedures that I need! His staff Lieu, Jacki, Erin & himself DOES go above & beyond their "call of duty" to what they can for you! Everyone is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING & FABULOUS how they go out of their way for each & every patient to make them feel like "family" that they are the MOST important person. Also, they DO NOT make you feel like your just another paycheck for them. Dr Katzen & his staff also has a real PASSION for EVERYTHING that they do in helping out with finishing their weight loss journeys!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH each & everyone of y'all for everything that y'all have done for myself & all of the rest of your patients & your future patients

Wow, that's some transformation!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your photos and opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Body Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Body Lift community today.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon