Fat Injections in Face - Beverly Hills, CA

Im a 35 year-old male who had fat injections in...

Im a 35 year-old male who had fat injections in face. After reading some reviews I'm starting to get worried although I have no early signs (2 weeks) of complications. I wish I had done my research on real self before the procedure. Im worried that my face will be disproportionate in time as the fat is absorbed. I was wondering how long I should wait before doing a midface lift. Should I wait a certain period of time?

Its been five weeks. Doctor did a solid job but I wish I had waited until my forties. I feel like a chubbier version of myself. I dont look any younger although I have more volume and look as though i gained weight. My cheeks seem to be retaining the fat although I prefer that the fat dissolves. I would not recommend that any one younger than 40 05 45 gets fat injections. Its too soon in my opinion. Id be better off getting a mini lift or midface lift

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience so far. If you haven't already, you may also want to post on our Doctor Q&A forum for some professional opinions. You can also add photos to help them answer your questions.

Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress.

It's been nearly 6 weeks. Some of the fat is going...

It's been nearly 6 weeks. Some of the fat is going away and I simply wish I did not do this. Im actually hoping most of it dissolves, but this procedure is a waste of money especially if u are still in your thirties. I looked better before and feel that I threw away 4500.00. I might as well have had a surgical procedure with that money. A lesson well learned. I normally respond quite well to any procedure and results are usually good for me. I do notice that some of the fat that's dissolved is making my face less proportionate that it was. Most people probably wont notice but I do. For all of use who spend hard earned money to look and feel better, this procedure is one that I would not recommend this procedure. I would only consider doing this when Im in my fifties and have lost more significant fat in my face. BTW, I went to a well-respected Doctor.

I got mine at 50, and it's been awful. Fillers can help even you out, but then you create other problems, like forming big, dark gulleys under your eyes.

DR. did not take time explaining possible long-term side effects.