Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello I've been following others on this site and...

Hello I've been following others on this site and reading post and a lot of your pics and inputs have been very helpful,, I'm really big on telling complete strangers all of my business but I'll share sum and post after pics as I'm very insecure of my 34 AA breast, I didn't realize how insecure I was but I've fought with myself for several years now on getting a pair of new Tataaaass lol but kept psyching myself out saying I rather just have butt b4 boobs but I have enough butt for my figure it's not flat but in all honesty I rather have the whole package boobs and butt so I'm finally getting them done by Dr M. Ryan Khosravi he's about a hour and a half away from where I reside but after seeing his reviews and work he's worth the trip! I met with him Monday booked my surgery for Thursday:) as my birthday is Friday .. What better gift to myself waking up on my bday with sum boobies! I'm so anxious excited & scared! A mother of 3 and my youngest is 1yrs old.. It's gonna be hard not being able to pick her up but I have two other kids who are 11 and 8 that can help with the baby plus I'll stay at my moms for a few days and taking off 1 week from work.. Praying for a speedy recovery.. And great results:) being put to sleep is a fear bigger than the surgery and after pains.. The risk are scarey but I'm trying to keep positive mindset and that all will go well .. Please pray with me and I'll keep you guys updated through out ..

TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY & WAKING UP TO TAATAAASS!!

So today is my bday got my twins yesterday! Feeling good to wake up with boobs but also more pain then yesterday but taking these meds like clock work! I'm all bandaged up I will post pics later today or tomorrow :) so happy it's done and over!! What a great feeling ..the staff were really good as well as the doctor

Uncomfortable

I didn't realize how much chest muscle I use on a regular and only way I can get some sleep is to sleep sitting up right eases chest discomfort but then it causes my butt to go numb and be sore ???? as well as I've been prescribed OxyContin it works wonders but has me constipated I started taking a laxative which has made me gassy I know TMI but guess this is the process.. I'm so ready to take a look at my taattaasss but was instructed to stay bandaged up for 48hrs so I don't want to mess up anything by unwrapping sooner.. So today is my 27th birthday and I'm celebrating in bed being babied by my kids and mom so not too bad, I heard day 2 is the worst day so wonder what day 3 will bring hmmm

Day 3

I'm feeling better today.. Only down side is the meds I think the percucit is giving me headaches and nausea ugh I need them to pass out my system cuz I don't like the feeling now:/ I took my ace bandage off yesterday experienced pain without it but with it on the pressure helps to me.. So I'm relaxing with my ace bandage this Sunday afternoon, seems like my boobs are getting bigger looking better .. My dr K did very great wrk they fit me perfect! Who knew this was what I was missing it makes my appearance all the more to look at:) I'm all smiles! Even it being only day 3 they look good, they don't look all deformed or like alien boobs they look like there already settled,, has any one been having headache frm the meds? Or not feeling right frm them?

Clevage

Day 5 feeling Awesome!!

Well I'm kind of back to normal activities , I've left my moms where she was taking care of me and my kids because I miss my bed and felt I was able to do it on my own now, I shower on my own etc.. I have 1 yr old who weighs about 20lbs I pick up from time to time I know they say don't do it but it's hard not too???? as well as I've been driving but certain reaches and strains I'll do and realize that's prob too much cuz it feels weird but overall I've been good! My breast have been very itchy tho is that normal? And the incision is on my aereola and the sterile strips have yet to come off?? But my 1 week apt is on Thursday so we'll see how it goes.. But overall my Dr! Did his thing he's GREAT I'm in love with my whole body now:) I want to walk around topless heeheeheee!! I get sharp shooting pains time to time but no too bad I just take a Tylenol .. Welp I'll update u guys more later gonna relax and watch my shows:)

Before BA

After BA

450cc

10 Days Post OP "All Smiles"

So sorry it's been a minute but let me just start by saying I loovee my new girls:) there beautiful ! I love when I take off my clothes in the mirror now to see a women's body!! And I went trying on bras yesterday I know too soon because I measured a 30 DDD wow! But the bra in Fredrick's Hollywood looked great on.. I didn't purchase just yet but I took pics.. So yea boobs still a bit itchy , feel tightness and semi heavy and aches here in there but for the most part they are developing well. At my 1 week follow up dr say ms I don't new the ace bandage as there dropping into there pockets very nicely :) he showed me how to massage them he wants me to start next week doing that , to soften them up.. My only thing is I can't get a comfortable sleep position yet? How do you guys sleep after new boobs? I'm a side sleeper but it doesn't feel comfy anymore.. Will this feel comfy again 1 day?? And what are you putting on your incisions around the nipple for the healing? Also dr said no sex for another week? Did you guys wait 2 weeks before resuming sex? He says it can reopen blood vessels that are healing when I guess you get all hot and bothered lol We'll talk to u guys sooner then later .. Thanking God for my twins he knows my struggles and has been here through the process :) #thankful

11day Post

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

U had great results and definitely are healing quickly!!!!
Thanks:) and I sure am Thank God but according to the dr everybody is different cause I wonder why diff ppl have diff looks and recoveries..
How many CC's did you get? Did you get saline or silicone? I'm so excited for mine to drop, it had them done 2 days ago.
I went 450Cc saline under the muscle, mines dropped within a week they didn't never really look like frankenstine boobs.. My dr said everyone is different in that sense but they will drop, do you have on a ace bandage?
Hey girl, yeah I had to keep on the ace wrap for 48 hours. I took it off this morning. My tits look horrible! I'll post a picture of them tonight. They are smashed into my chest. Lol
Ouch! Some dr's are different I see some wrapped up some not.. I don't what that was all about. But after surgery and up til now I have been overly pleased with my results I'm still amazed .. They never looked like frankenstine boobs lol
You look hot momma! I can tell your feel good! Congrats!
Yes! I'm feeling myself everyday more and more I love them!
Dammmmm, you look like one hot lady.....hope you're feeling better each day. How happy are you, and how much time in front of the mirror are you spending ;-) lol..... it's so amazing isn't it? How you can feel Sooooo much better about yourself. Take care
It really is I look down and smile through out the day! I went back to my 1 week appointment and dr says I don't need the ace bandage there healing fast and dropping into there slots fast :) they look great:)
Oh wow! Your before and after photos are amazing! You look darling in the bikini photo! Yes, the itching is completely normal. Hang in there, it will subside soon. Now that you're on your own, try to take it easy with lifting your little munchkin. Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow!
Yes the itching has been so bad day by day .. My appointment went well he told me nomore ace bandage because there dropping good. He told me just continue wearing the sports bra without underwire and start massages next week to soften the taataaaaasss!! Lol I love the way I look with my shirt off :))!!
The itching hasnt* been so bad day by day
Glad your appointment went well. Have you tried a body pillow for sleeping? Looking sexy in your cute bustier!
How exciting when you finally do the reveal. That's the best part I think, good luck with your recovery too. Each day gets easier and easier.....
@bay bee yes I've realized everyday is getting better :) thanks..and there looking great!
Good luck mate. I actually thought being put to sleep was the highlight. Such a nice feeling..... but then you wake up with boobs......yay.....Can't wait to see your photos. You'll do great.
Thanks @baby bee yes I don't even remember getting put to sleep just going out around 10am waking up about 1pm, feeling a huge cramp on my chest but tolerable pain and excitement
Yes it's very exciting mate, you'll be Sooooo happy.
Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Glad to hear you're able to stay with your mom for some additional help the first few days of your recovery. Do you know about what size implant you'll be getting? Good luck on Friday...and Happy Early Birthday!
I went a 450cc Saline under the muscle.. Today is day number 2 which is my bday and so far so good:) dr instructed not remove bandages til 48hrs which will be Saturday.. But I've peeking and there looking to be sitting up nicely:)
Hope the laxatives work quickly. The constipation can be worse than the breast pain! Glad you had some special time in bed on your birthday with your kiddos. How cute! Did you take the bandages off today? Remember, you still have several weeks of healing where you'll see many changes take place. Keep us posted!
Yes I took off the dressing but it said to keep sterile strips over the aureola in place.. But there looking great already and just to know this isn't it I'm excited daily to see what more has changed.. I went with a great cup size,, now I'm just hanging out at my moms being catered to since I can't drive or anything ..loving the break .. At night tho I can't really get in a comfy position to sleep so I sit up sleeping it's the most comfy but it also had my butt hurting bad,.so just adapting ..