After thinking about it for yrs. I finally put...

After thinking about it for yrs. I finally put mommy guilt aside & went 4 it. Though I still can't see final results I love what I see so far. Cant wait 2 c final results.. TT and lipo of my flanks. My scar looks amazing & belly button... I love it. I can't wait for the summer to wear my bathing suit

5weeks PO on Wednesday..went to my FU appointment...

5weeks PO on Wednesday..went to my FU appointment today.. Ps took off my tape & saw my scar again.. Loving the results.. Highly recommend him to anyone in the Los Angeles area..I have a trip planned in June and very anxious to show off the new me..
Your results are amazing! Still looking and consulting with PS. Your PS website didn't have any picture of TT's. You should be one of the models ;) I have your "before" stomach and you give me hope. :)
Hi Martha! You look awesome! In your before pic, your BB is frowning, and in your after pic, it's perfect! You really are flat, and have Beautiflat results! Happy for you!
Wow! You look fantastic! And your scar looks amazing. Super thin and healing so fast. Rockin' it.
Dr. Saul Lahijani

NOTE: the information on the PS is incorrect.. have no idea how this Dr. Berger came up.. my PS is Saul Lahijani M.D.. Beverly Hills Institute of Plastic Surgery..310-550-6886..A friend of mine had the same procedure, love her results and she highly recommended him and spoke wonders of his office staff as well.. She was so right.. I to highly recommend them