After thinking about it for yrs. I finally put...

After thinking about it for yrs. I finally put mommy guilt aside & went 4 it. Though I still can't see final results I love what I see so far. Cant wait 2 c final results.. TT and lipo of my flanks. My scar looks amazing & belly button... I love it. I can't wait for the summer to wear my bathing suit

5weeks PO on Wednesday..went to my FU appointment...

5weeks PO on Wednesday..went to my FU appointment today.. Ps took off my tape & saw my scar again.. Loving the results.. Highly recommend him to anyone in the Los Angeles area..I have a trip planned in June and very anxious to show off the new me..
Dr. Saul Lahijani

NOTE: the information on the PS is incorrect.. have no idea how this Dr. Berger came up.. my PS is Saul Lahijani M.D.. Beverly Hills Institute of Plastic Surgery..310-550-6886..A friend of mine had the same procedure, love her results and she highly recommended him and spoke wonders of his office staff as well.. She was so right.. I to highly recommend them

Your results are amazing! Still looking and consulting with PS. Your PS website didn't have any picture of TT's. You should be one of the models ;) I have your "before" stomach and you give me hope. :)
Hi Martha! You look awesome! In your before pic, your BB is frowning, and in your after pic, it's perfect! You really are flat, and have Beautiflat results! Happy for you!
Wow! You look fantastic! And your scar looks amazing. Super thin and healing so fast. Rockin' it.
You look awesome! Love all the pics :)
Girllll you are toooo cute!!
Fruit4105 how are you feeling? girl I look at your pics of your rear end and then look at mine and get depressed.. :( I am working out my bum bums but see no change.. :( :(
Girl you look great!!! Give it time, continue the squats and longes
Martha, looking fabulous!!! I have figured the depression comes and goes..
sarav59 yes it sure does :( hate when depression hits me strong though.. hope it gets better soon though..
WOW you are smoking. love your belly button and your scar.
Thank you Kati.. I saw your Pics on your blog and you are looking AMAZing.. I don't recall ever seeing your bare belly before your TT and WOW what a big difference a TT has done for you, me and so many of us ;)
Wow! You hardly have any scar at all! You do have ribs, and I see them! You look so fit and trim! Beautiful results!!!
Talented thank you so much.. yes everyone around me whom has seen my scar is so impressed on how thin and light it is.. even my PS is amazed.. he said there was no need for the scar treatment.. but the Aloe Vera plant is doing an amazing job.. I just need to buy the 100% aloe cream or gel for on the go..
Just had another look at your pictures as I m having a bit of a hard time . I m three weeks 4 days. I can't get over how good you look .
aww Mrsfrog thank you.. you will look great as well especially after the swelling starts going away at least part time.. are you still having constipation issues? have you tried papaya? as this cleans your tummy.. And don't feel down.. the first couple of weeks we all feel and look terrible.. at first I was like.. GREAT before my boyfriend would see me hair did, make up did (lol) but lots of hanging skin (thats if he was lucky to get apeak) and now I am with no loose skin but no make up or hair.. but what I started doing once I wasn't sleeping so much I had my powder, blush, mascara and lip gloss with my necessities next to the bed.. so I wouldn't feel and look as bad.. I would just feel so depressed not being able to move and do much and looking horrible.. at least this way I looked half descent and felt better about it.. OMG what we must go through..
You look amazing!! What a nice, low, thin incision line!
body4me.. thank you.. yes I was very happy when he told me he would do it as low as possible and somewhat showed me.. I had gone to more than 5.. yup I said 5 other consultations with other doctors and some said it was not possible for me to have a low incision and even a couple of doctors wanted to do it so high my pants wouldnt even cover it.. untill I found out a friend of mine had just had a TT and I saw her and fell in love with the results and the way the PS works.. so I was sold immedietley after seeing my friend..
Thank you for sharing all of the awesome pics! Look great!
Thank you allybabes.. hope you are doing good in your healing process
Wow! Transformation in a picture! Looking very very successfully gorgeous! congratulations Martha!
Thank you Talented... :)
You look amazing and your scar looks awesome! Did you use any creams or tapes? **Fingers crossed my scar will look that good!**
Bre051313 all I have used is BIO Oil but only but didnt like getting it on my clothes or sheets.. I still use only on weekends after shower to let dry while I am styling my hair & doing makeup.. What I have always used on myself and kids for scars is fresh aloe Vera.. I cut a piece off split, it in half and put the slime on my scar.. Religiously 2x's a day.. I highly recomend it.. Plant was $7 at Home Depot
I have an aloe plant in my front yard! Thanks for the tip ;)
You have one of the best results I've seen on here! What a transformation, your tummy is soo flat it scoops in! You should be proud!