Double Eyelid Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

Well I want to start out by saying that the...

Well I want to start out by saying that the incision method for double eyelid surgery is something that I've been avoiding for a while now I guess due to the fear that the results would not look natural or symmetrical, but after 2 double eyelid suture methods that have both ended up with loosened folds after some time, I decided to look into it. I am just so glad that the days of loosened folds on one eye are over as that can be embarrassing and not fun trying to apply makeup only to hide the loosened fold so that both eyes can match.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Lee after much research, and have not regretted my decision since. Dr. Lee is truly a talented doctor with a lot of experience in this field. Not only am I more than happy with the results, but I have had the advantage of seeing others who have done the double eyelid incision method by Dr. Lee as well, all with amazing results. Another thing that drew me to Dr. Lee was his method for creating the double eyelids. He does not use the classic technique that most other surgeons use, and the results are more symmetrical, permanent, natural looking creases.

Hi -- Thanks for sharing your story! It's good to hear that, despite your initial fears, everything went well. Do you plan to post any photos? We'd love to see your results, if you feel comfortable sharing pics.