Atlanta Nurse - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to have an arm lift due to excessive...

I decided to have an arm lift due to excessive skin after weight loss in 2004. My fear was post-op scarring. My first week was hard but tolerable. I disliked the foley for 3 days. Once I was able to use compression garment I was just fine. No meds required after first week. My insurance paid for my procedure; my price is for surgeon fees only. I paid cash and I'm waiting for reimbursement.

Pictures before and after

An important consideration before surgery is to have a compression garment and spare compression garments. I had 3 compression garments during my first month post -op. One month post-op I started using scar fix; I also purchased an additional pair of scar fix dressings. I also purchased 2 additional compression garments that gave me more move room. I notice I have more security during work with sleeves on. My doctor advised I only wear sleeves for 1 month.
I experienced a lot of itching; I advise initially use something like Benadryl and then just a non-drowsy antihistamine.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I traveled to California for my arm lift procedure because Dr Katzen is by far one of the plastic surgeons nationwide. My interaction with him made my choice for him as a surgeon very easy. He gave me realistic expectations and exceeded my expectations. My arms are beautiful with minimal scars.