Amazing Rhinoplasty Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a Septo-Rhinoplasty on June 24th of this...

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a Septo-Rhinoplasty on June 24th of this year with Dr. Paul Nassif. It's now 5 weeks and 1 day post-op and the results are PERFECT already!! They said swelling typically goes down ~70% after 3 months but I think the vast majority of the swelling already went down after 1 month! Dr. Paul Nassif was extremely professional, helpful, and knowledgeable throuhgout the whole procedure, including pre-op, post-op visits. Before going to Dr. Nassif's office in Beverly Hills, I had a bump on my nose which I was very uncomfortable with; all I wanted was my nose straight. The results are exactly that! Before surgery, Dr. Paul Nassif showed me on the computer what my nose would look like and I would say he achieved almost a 100% replica from the computer image! Needless to say, I am extremely and entirely happy with the results. Finally, the staff in Dr. Nassif's office are all incredibly nice, you will be blown away by their friendliness! They are welcoming and easy to talk to via phone or in person to schedule appointments. Even pre-surgery, Dr. Paul Nassif personally called my cell phone to remind me to take certain medications to prepare for surgery. Post-op, him and others were also reachable even during non business hours! They were quick to help out with any pain (which is absolutely minimal with Rhinoplasties). Overall, great experience, love the results. I would recommend Dr. Paul Nassif to anyone as I already have. The bottom line is great results and a friendly office staff, and that's exactly what you get!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.