African American Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello, my name is Emerald Wilson and I am looking...

Hello, my name is Emerald Wilson and I am looking to do rhinoplasty sometime soon. I am very nervous & scared but am looking forward to the nice results. I have always been self conscious of my nose since i was in High School, & now that I am older i really want to do it. My nostrils are really wide :(

No shape to my nose :(

aww your so cute your gonna be even more beautiful after I know how it is to not like something and wanna change it for You...........
OMG it's so much love & support on here. I feel comfortable now talking about it. I've made up my mind & I look forward to continue my story on here.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Do you have any consultations scheduled? If you check out the African American Rhinoplasty community you'll find some folks who've been really happy with their doctors. Make sure you find someone who's performed a lot of African American rhinoplasties so you can get it done right the first time.

I hope you keep us updated on your process!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support. I will check out the other profiles.
You should have nice results , pretty st8 forward it look too me. The only thing, is if ethnic we have to worry about , not getting that refinement to a T . But, in the end, im sure the end will be much more appealing than the start. lolol
Yeah I don't want the thin looking nose. I want just like the middle part of my nose thinner :( I'll feel better about myself
Welcome!!! You and I have similar profiles, I will be getting rhinoplasty in 2 months.
Keep us posted. Your nose does not look that wide to me.
Thanks, I'm just extremely self conscious about it. Just a tad bit smaller will do it :)