Very Professional

I am extremely frustrated with the procedure i...

I am extremely frustrated with the procedure i received from Dr. Leaf. The procedure was supposed to have absolutely no downtime. It has been two weeks now and i am left with scars on my face.

I would not have had the procedure if i knew there was a possibility of burning my face. Furthermore, after discussing the situation with the office, the right thing to do was to reimburse me for their mistake. I did not received any form of credit. The doctor was extremely friendly, but i think his main initiative was just to make more money. He should have not worked on me without being familiar with him equipment. Furthermore, i feel like he should have explained the possible risk from the procedure. The entire office led me to believe that what i was doing was extremely superficial and had no risks.

I have had several lasers in the past and have never experienced such terrible results

Finally, i thought it was really unprofessional to ask for the payment before the procedure. I have never had an office require payment in full before they started the work.

Very Professional.

Very Professional.

The procedure took a little longer to heal than...

The procedure took a little longer to heal than expected, but in the end everything turned out fine. Dr. Leaf handled everything in a very professional manner and I regret writing the negative review in the first place. If i could remove the initial review, I would. The entire office was more than accommodating.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon