Very Professional

I am extremely frustrated with the procedure i...

I am extremely frustrated with the procedure i received from Dr. Leaf. The procedure was supposed to have absolutely no downtime. It has been two weeks now and i am left with scars on my face.

I would not have had the procedure if i knew there was a possibility of burning my face. Furthermore, after discussing the situation with the office, the right thing to do was to reimburse me for their mistake. I did not received any form of credit. The doctor was extremely friendly, but i think his main initiative was just to make more money. He should have not worked on me without being familiar with him equipment. Furthermore, i feel like he should have explained the possible risk from the procedure. The entire office led me to believe that what i was doing was extremely superficial and had no risks.

I have had several lasers in the past and have never experienced such terrible results

Finally, i thought it was really unprofessional to ask for the payment before the procedure. I have never had an office require payment in full before they started the work.

Very Professional.

Very Professional.

The procedure took a little longer to heal than...

The procedure took a little longer to heal than expected, but in the end everything turned out fine. Dr. Leaf handled everything in a very professional manner and I regret writing the negative review in the first place. If i could remove the initial review, I would. The entire office was more than accommodating.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very professional

Did you get burned from just one treatment? Please give a bit more information. Also, it is becoming more and more common for the docs to ask for "up front" money, and to sell procedures by "bundling", just like Verizon!! I think right now the best forum for exposure of the guys who aren't giving results that are promised is right here. The more these tactics are exposed, the less they will happen. And, regarding refunds? THAT is a big problem. I think giving a refund is viewed as an admission of guilt, so they are hard to come by...but they shouldn't be. Go get your $$$ back or tell him to fix it!!

Thank you for your review.  I am sorry you have had such a bad experience with this procedure.  I hope you are able to correct the issues you are having with this outcome.