Bleph for 45-year-old Teacher - Beverly Hills, CA

High school teacher, female, 45. Upper and lower...

High school teacher, female, 45. Upper and lower eye lid. Excellent work!

Some bruising but decreasing. Nice scar line under the eyes but I can see it's also fading. I am off work til September so will rest. Benadryl is really helpful for the itching! I don't think Vicodin helped that much. It makes me sick anyway. I am still recovering so I hope the bruising decreases.

I do love the shape of my eyes -- wider. I see no more sagging under my eyes either. I have one advice for you all. Just be patient! These procedures take time to heal.

It will take a long time and just be aware of that. My op was July 1st and I can't wear make up every day because it gets a bit irritated and it's still quite red underneath the lid. When I am not working I just don't wear any make up. I really like the work though. Very nice cut and clean healing. My pic is not reflecting me after op. I don't have the time to post that right now -- too busy with work.
I had upper lid and am 11 days post surgery. My incision is still very visible and almost like a lumpy little worm. Maybe I was too optimistic regarding how quickly I would heal. Any comments on how long it may take for this to be less noticeable? I do see improvement each day and am returning to work in 3 days - just don't want to deal with a bunch of questions and wish it were less noticeable. I guess I can concentrate on not closing my eyes or looking down!

I still see my surgeon years later... He's fantastic!

I still see my surgeon years later... He's fantastic!

Upper and lower bleph performed in 07 - past due...

Upper and lower bleph performed in 07 - past due post!!
good luck
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had rhino a few years ago with the same surgeon and the result is just amazing!