I Felt So Cared For! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have had a knot on the base of my neck just at...

I have had a knot on the base of my neck just at my hairline, since I was about 15 years old. Dr. Palmer looked at it when I was young and advised me never to have anyone lance it, but that it would evnetually have to be surgically excised. Years later, as I entered my professional life and the lump continued to grow and then shrink, then grow back larger, I returned to Dr. Palmer. Under local anesthesia, he removed the nearly golf-ball sized mass and sent it for evaluation. The biopsy was clear and my scar is simply part of the fold in my neckline! I am so grateful for his kind manner and talking me through the procedure. I will continue to seek his counsel and appreciate his candor and his expertise.
Many scars on the neckline and chest are caused by lancing benign lesions. Always seek the advice of a trained scar surgeon for mole removal, wound care, and keloid treatment.

Wow that was a very large lump!   I am happy to hear he was able to remove this and conceal the scar in your hair line.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

His expertise and candor are exceptional!