37 with 2 Kids, AMAZING Results with CoolSculpting - Beverly Hills, CA

Am 37 years old 5' 4" I weigh 132. I work out at...

Am 37 years old 5' 4" I weigh 132. I work out at least 4 times a week and have been called a “health nut”. I lost over 20lbs since I started working out but never could lose some of that troublesome fat around my belly. I hated that pouch sitting on my stomach, so noticeable on my body. I would not entertain the idea of doing lipo or tummy tuck so decided to try CoolSculpting because of the no down time scenario, non-invasive procedure and some of the positive results I read about from my research. I did 5 treatments and couldn't be happier with the results. It gave me the results I was looking to accomplish and got rid of some of the fat around my stomach. Thank you Dr. Rahban I couldn't be happier with the results I got with CoolSculpting. The staff is excellent, professional and very pleasant to work with. They made me feel at ease, and were so incredibly accommodating. So, if you’re looking to make an investment in your appearance – I would absolutely, hands down, recommend CoolSculpting.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rahban is very attentive to detail. He is honest and forthcoming. I felt like he was truly giving his honest opinion and not trying to sell me a procedure. He is an amazing physician and took the time to evaluate me and explain the procedure in detail along with what I should and shouldn’t expect from the process as well as the results.