33 yo, Needed Help with Some Problem Areas. Had Fat Transfer/ Brazilian Butt Lift & Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Garo Kassabian and the Lift MD Aesthetics...

Dr. Garo Kassabian and the Lift MD Aesthetics staff are the BEST! Dr. K is not only an artist (I am already thrilled with the results and ease of recovery) but is the most caring, compassionate dr. One could hope to find. They truly go far above and beyond to not only make you as comfortable as possible but to ensure you are thoroughly informed and educated. They take the extra time and effort; it's evident dr. Kassabian and his amazing staff truly care about their patients. I am extremely grateful and would never trust anyone else ( have had wonderful natural looking and precise results from Botox, juvederm, breast augmentation, liposuction of thighs, knees, arms, back and abdomen with fat transfer to buttocks and facial areas. Already beautiful, very natural I results. I couldn't be happier and truly feel both dr. Kassabian and his team set forth a standard of skill, ethics, care, bedside manner, and professionalism to which others in the field should strive. Can't say enough great things about them in every aspect experienced Nothing but beautiful outcomes. If you are considering injectibles with a natural- looking result, cosmetic surgery (or aesthetic treatments such as facials) I HIGHLY recommend dr Kassabian and Lift MD. Definitely 100% trustworthy and exceptionally talented. Love the Lift MD products and vitamins as well. Thank you so much dr. K and the staff at Lift Md.

Sexeangel, hope this helps

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garo Kassabian is the most trustworthy, kind, caring, talented and wonderful person! His actions and manner show he truly cares and whole-heartedly has his patients best interest as his priority at all times (And he works magic with injectibles ; tons of comments from friends and associates about how "well-rested" and youthful my husband and I look after going to him). Dr. K and his entire staff are lovely, very personable, and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times. You would be hard pressed to find a kinder or more talented team than dr. Kassabian and the staff at Lift MD.

Welcome and congratulations on your recent sx and happy healing! Can u provide pics? Hard to believe such reasonable price n Beverly Hills and n usa??? Did u mean 15,000?
Hi, sure I would be happy to post soon. Dr Kassabian offers free consultations (lift MD aesthetics) I definitely recommend going for a consultation. They're very friendly and professional and will make sure you are well informed about all aspects including cost. The $5k was the fat transfer to buttocks not including breast augmentation etc. I also opted to spend 2 days in a recovery facility with 24 hour nurse supervision (not sure if this contributed to the quick recovery) I won't sugar coat : the first 2 days are not very pleasant but they (dr. K and staff) do everything possible to make you comfortable and promote successful speedy healing.. Just to update; the bruising is nearly gone and I feel great. Their post op care and follow up is 5 star as well. Hope this helps; I'll post a pic or 2 soon