31 Years Young, Tummy Tuck After 3 C-sections - Beverly Hills, CA

After I had my first baby in 2005 by Csection, my...

After I had my first baby in 2005 by Csection, my tummy never, and I mean never went back down to normal. It was always bigger and sitting on my lap and as I had 2 more children along with weight gain, the tummy gained in size along with a diastasis recti; which is a separation in the stomach muscles, and also an umbilical hernia. So working out for me, was a disappointment, I would work out but my stomach would get bigger and I got tire do friends trying to motivate me to work out my tummy especially knowing that every body is different and what works for some did not work for me. I wanted to finally get this weight off and I decided to get a tummy tuck after 9 years of carrying my muffin top. I'm rather slim and confident, but I just got tired of the girdles and clothes not fitting right, so made the decision and went for it!

Vlog Post Op Day 9 Tummy Tuck

I posted a video, Please support by giving it a thumbs up and some words of encouragement if you will, thanks so much!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

With Bruce, he had done such a great job on my breast 2 years ago, I did search around for other doctors, but I couldn't find any I was comfortable with. Although he us very straight to the point and does not baby customers, I feel this is somewhat good. I went to my consult in Feb 2014 sometime and scheduled for Feb 21 2014. So now I am recovering and just waiting for the recovery to be over. I hate the recovery because I'm such a busy body and can't get anything done. I ended up getting Lipo, Tummy Tuck, Pubic contour, and Hernia repair which is why my price is so high. I'm not really in pain, I'm just in discomfort. I'm not sure the meds are really working, but they probably take the edge off. I don't get my drains out until more than 10 days from now and am just taking it day by day. I hope my tummy comes out looking spectacular. Dr. Kadz is a nice guy and a good surgeon to go with for breast, I'm just waiting to totally evaluate my tummy. I hope to look awesome! I'm glad I got it done so far. If anyone has any questions on anything I may have left out, just message me. Thanks for reading!