31 Years Old Woman; Upper Eyelid Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 31 years old woman from New York City. My...

I am a 31 years old woman from New York City. My sagging upper eyelid bothered me since high school. For a long time I used eyelid tape to fix the problem and overtime it seemed it made the problem even worse. So, last year (2013) I started to research about eyelid surgery. First I planned to have it done by a plastic surgeon, but after reading so many bad reviews and people advising to look for an oculoplastic for this type of surgery, that's what I did and I am so happy I did.
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

It was during my online research that I found out about Dr. Kami Parsa. The great reviews, photos and video of the procedures he had done, made my decision to travel to CA and have my eyelid done by Dr. Parsa. I couldn't have made a better choice. He is the kind of doctor that gives you a huge confidence and you just know you are on good hands. He is lovely, patient, explains everything you need to know, and makes you feel so relaxed. He was awesome during the whole time, from our skype consultation to the last day. Surgery was fantastic, recovery was fast, I felt no pain whatsoever, and almost no bruises, only a bit of swollen, which is completely normal. Now after 3 months, my eyes look amazing, no scars and so so natural, which was my biggest expectation! And Dr. Parsa, with his magical hands made an AMAZING job. I recommend him 100%. You can't go wrong with him. Thank you Dr. Parsa! You are THE BEST!!! And I also have to say that all is his team is great, specially Marie. She is a sweetheart.

Thanks for your post. Photos of you before and after would be helpful.