27 Yr Old Female, Rhinoplasty, Lip Augmentation, Chin Implant, Artifil, Liposuction, Brow Lift, Jaw Reduction - Beverly Hills, C

He's actually passionate about what he does and...

He's actually passionate about what he does and that makes all the difference.
I was told by my previous doctor that Dr. Haworth has an aggressive style of surgery. Perhaps so, but the results are very natural and flawless. I prefer a doctor that actually makes a difference with each surgery. Other surgeons (I won't mention names) promised me natural results, but I was unimpressed, because the surgeries didn't improve my features very much. Dr Haworth gives you both a visible transformation and a natural look.

Wow you look amazing
It is very brave of you to share. You are gorgeous. Good luck to you.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Lip Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Lip Augmentation community today.

Lip lift/corner lift

Here is an after picture of my lip lift, corner lift surgery. I used to have no upper lip at all. In the first photo I am still swollen from my brow lift surgery.

I added 2 after photos of my lip surgery. I hope this helps.
hi

after

Just something strange I noticed: when I looked at this doctor's star ratings he had five star for everything practically apart from waiting times which was four or four and a bit. Also 'aftercare' was slightly less than five star but that is still very good of course. BUT when I looked just now at his ratings, (I made a cup of tea for fifteen minutes or so), every single one is five star. Ok that could be coincidence and more reviews have been added in the fifteen minutes I was away from his ratings. But I wondered if there was any artificial enhancement (of the gold stars not Hollywood ones) by someone to tempt me to see this doctor? Or is it just a website glitch? It is not a big deal just .. interesting. I used to love that tv programme 'The Swan' which I saw years ago in the UK here a few times. Now all I need is a fairy godmother to pay for it all!
This doctor saved my face. I looked like a crippled mess before. My before pictures seem so unattractive to me that I avoid sharing them online... And I don't even have many of them because I have always felt ugly and self conscious about my looks. It was a very long process to get my face looking as good as it does... It was like 5 separate surgeries with this doctor and with each surgery I became prettier. And I am still getting at least one additional surgery this year. To be honest, his prices are low for the results you get. How can you put a price on a completely new life? I'm kind of insulted that anyone would give him negative reviews. For his work anyway. And no, this is not a fake review. Some people may not be fans of his personality because he is an eccentric, perfectionist creative genius, but why would anyone care about that at all? Ever? The only thing I care about is what happens in the operating room and in the operating room he does magic. I find him to be polite and charming myself.
Do you have any before pictures? You look beautiful but it's hard to gauge if that money spent (which is a huge amount) is 'worth' it, so to speak.

After

I also wanted to thank srawberrymj for sharing her experience which is very helpful - hope you heal well and look great!
Hi hopefully they are not fake reviews! I am glad you have found a great surgeon because there are so many not great ones and I experienced one who has made me very unhappy with how I look etc due to bad surgery on the eyes. I wish I had gone to Mr Haworth Ihave I got the name right?!). Best Wishes

after

no before pics so this review is not helpful
go to the doctor and ask him to show you my before and after pics. Tell him I gave my permission.
Also, it's kind of bitchy to say that a review is not helpful. Some reviews don't attach pictures at all. I took the time to write an elaborate review of my experience and the last thing I expected to see was insults and accusations.

BEFORE photos

BEFORE photos

Wow! You look fabulous! Congrats!)
Wow you look amazing !! The best cosmetic surgery I've seen by far ! Congrats on the new you !

After

What were your side effects? You look amazing. :)
No side effects. No nerve or muscle damage, I can feel everything perfectly in my face. My breathing is also excellent.
How do you feel about breast aug? I got mine at 40 and wish I had done it in my 20's. Just asking

incredible. wow.
Some of the best plastic surgery I have ever seen!
I have not seen one other surgeon with his skill set. Pictures are worth a thousand words. You look great.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Takes time to talk to you and answers any question you might have.