27 Yr Old Female, Rhinoplasty, Lip Augmentation, Chin Implant, Artifil, Liposuction, Brow Lift, Jaw Reduction - Beverly Hills, C

He's actually passionate about what he does and...

He's actually passionate about what he does and that makes all the difference.
I was told by my previous doctor that Dr. Haworth has an aggressive style of surgery. Perhaps so, but the results are very natural and flawless. I prefer a doctor that actually makes a difference with each surgery. Other surgeons (I won't mention names) promised me natural results, but I was unimpressed, because the surgeries didn't improve my features very much. Dr Haworth gives you both a visible transformation and a natural look.

Lip lift/corner lift

Here is an after picture of my lip lift, corner lift surgery. I used to have no upper lip at all. In the first photo I am still swollen from my brow lift surgery.

BEFORE photos

BEFORE photos

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Takes time to talk to you and answers any question you might have.

I have not seen one other surgeon with his skill set. Pictures are worth a thousand words. You look great.
No visible scars either.
What were your side effects? You look amazing. :)
No side effects. No nerve or muscle damage, I can feel everything perfectly in my face. My breathing is also excellent.
How do you feel about breast aug? I got mine at 40 and wish I had done it in my 20's. Just asking
I think breast augmentation is better for some than for others. Currently I have nice small perky breasts and I don't see the need to mess with them. Perhaps when I get older I will get implants or fat transfer to boost their volume. But right now I'm happy with what I have.
True, for some reason I had slight sag in my rt breast and I am rt handed but PS said he thought I carried my purse on that side. I didn't like that they were not so perky anymore so actually the BA filled them up so that I was more confident. I rocked the flat chest and had confidence except when naked. It wasn't bad but it looks much better now. I get so much attention from men now it is ridiculous.
Wow! You look absolutely stunning! Gorgeous hon!
Wow! You look fabulous! Congrats!)
Wow you look amazing !! The best cosmetic surgery I've seen by far ! Congrats on the new you !
oops sorry about the repeat posts. lol
Your surgeon did a fabulous job. If you do not mind my asking how much was the rhinoplasty? You look amazing I am very happy for you- as a side note I do not think that you looked like a "crippled mess" before.
Your surgeon is very gifted. I wish I had seen your results before I had my facial procedures done. His amazing work is worth the cost of traveling to him. I am sorry if this is rude, but how much did the rhinoplasty cost? What is Artifil? You are amazingly beautiful but as a side note I do not think you looked like a "crippled mess" before- you were attractive.
My revision rhinoplasty was 17k (his regular rate for non-revision nose jobs is 13k if i remember correctly). Artifil is an injectable filler, which is permanent, therefore you need a good doctor who knows what he's doing and this one certainly does. I had Artifil injected in several spots on my face to give more volume and fill a gap by my right jowl.
Your surgeon is very gifted wish I had seen this before I had my facial procedures completed. It would have been worth the flight. How much did the rhinoplasty cost? What is Artifil? You are stunningly beautiful but I do think you were attractive before.
You look great!
great job!!! u look amzing hun
You look really beautiful. You must be so happy!
You look beautiful! That nose is Devine!!
You look great! Where did you get the liposuction?
Under my chin, In my cheeks, around the jaw and in my jowls. Pretty much the entire lower face.
Where did you get 80,000 for all that! Wow. You were beautiful before. Honestly.
I did it over a period of 4 years. It's not that expensive. The main thing you need is determination, money isn't really the issue.
All of your surgeries really made a dramatic difference in your looks. Good for you for posting before pictures. It was very helpful. You look stunning now. Congrats on your new look!