24 Year Old Female- 360 Body Lift with Staged Lipo of the Thighs. Future Surgery Planned - Beverly Hills, CA

My name is Jacki and I had the RNY gastric bypass...

My name is Jacki and I had the RNY gastric bypass 4.5 years ago. I went from 365lbs. down to 230lbs. Even though I was so happy with my results, nothing prepared me for how much excess skin, fat, and tissue I would still have. I was heartbroken because I had done all of this hard work to lose weight and feel normal, yet I still got stares; now they weren’t from being morbidly obese, but because I had all of this unattractive hanging skin.

About 2.5 years ago I started to do my research and came across Dr.Katzen as one of my prospect surgeons. I had my consult and to be honest, he was nothing as I had imagined. Most doctors (especially in the Beverly Hills area) are all about the money. Dr.Katzen is not only one of kindest doctors I have met, but his artistic skills are impecable. Then, to make things even better, I got to see his work shine on TLC’s The Real Skinny. Right then and there, I knew Dr.Katzen was the only surgeon I would trust my body with.

On September 9, 2013 I had a 360 Body Lift and staged liposuction of the thighs, which removed a whooping total of 50lbs! Dr.Katzen was patient with me and answered any and all questions that I had. I had such an amazing experience with him. It has been a huge honor and I can not imagine finishing up my journey with anyone else than Dr. J. Timothy Katzen (I plan to still do a medial thigh lift, arms, breasts, and torsoplasty)!

Updated Photos

I got a request for a few more photos. I added 2 more where my abdomen is showing. I also added another before photo of what I looked like before weight loss surgery. Im so thankful for everything Dr.Katzen has done for me. I can't wait to finish my journey!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon